Pay up or give bike back!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuzzzzzY

Reaction score
Hey, sam 125cc,

My mate sold you his bike and you were ment to pay it in installments. You can't just decide you don't wanna pay the rest. Didn't want to make it public but what is stopping you from doing it to other people.

-Thank You.
On behalf of my mate Jake. (jakeebmx)

Hrmm possibly that the bike doesn't even run, he got told he was sold a 150cc motor when its a 140cc.

Probably don't try starting something like this in a public place as it's not worth your while and it just looks embarrassing on you.

i honestly cant imagine sam sort of doing this like hes a fairly respected member...... i think lol

but if your going to make accustaions like this i suggest more infor your behalf or your mates

Hrmm possibly that the bike doesn't even run, he got told he was sold a 150cc motor when its a 140cc.

Probably don't try starting something like this in a public place as it's not worth your while and it just looks embarrassing on you.

Hmmm I don't know the ins and outs of this case, but doesn't that come under buyer beware? The purchaser can't just stop paying if an agreement has been reached if the purchaser accepted the goods.

Can't see anything wrong with the thread if it's true.:confused-smiley-013

Maybe you need to PM a mod or admin and start to work it out that way before this gets unpleasant and even embarrassing for someone..

Just my 2c..

Before everyone flips out at me speaking for Jake coz he forgot his acc pw.

do you have sam's contact details? phone number/address etc?

iv been looking at this thread and a few alike and its hard to say what to do..

this deal and the last one that was reported on here were done out side of minriders so it makes it hard for any one here to do anything about it..

threads like this need to be the last resort, start with phoning, pm's or maybe a visit because people always think the worst when reading these type of threads.

post a pic if you like and well comment on the engine..

hope you sort this out mate

Latest posts

Back