People keen for pitty class at ttg moto-x

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tez350

Reaction score
TTG Race Day!! *updated with time and cost*

EDITED
tmrw has been canceled :( tracks under water. sorry guys

Last edited:
yep im keen been talking to jason bout it lets get this stuff going, then the racing can only get better from here.

6 would surely be easy.. but lets fill the gates.. would look awsome haha

might be able to bring the Bling40 out of retirement for this one, or the REVMX TTR for a display... :D
My hands up.

ttg next race day is the 30th of may and there gona run us as a demo class to keep the entree fee down n there run us all together (engine size) and well be doing half the track,so as long as ur bars are plugged n every thinks tight on ur bike should be good to go!!!

i gather it would be 20-40 dollars. im hoping. and yeah man you will need boots. once again tho keep posted people, we will keep adding info!!!

hello guys and girls!

Tea Tree Gully Race day

Sunday 30th May

Para Valley Road, Greenwith, South Australia, 5125

only $35 without an MA licence, and $15 if you have one!

Senior riders only (16 and over)

Sign in at 8am, scrutineering finishes at 9am.

Sounds like we should have a good number of pitty riders, so come along and give the crowd a good show and have some fun!!!

Last edited:
is this just a pitty day? or will there be full size bikes also?

I wont be there for the practise day, but i'm bringing the whole arsenal for race day...

110 thumpy for 10''
Bringing the Bling40 out of retirement for 14/12
RevolutionMX TTR155z #1 is making it's racing debut in SA
176 BigBlocked Miniblitz...

how many classes will be run on the day????

Game on Mofo's, the old man's coming out. :D

good to hear man!! theres only one pitty class racing on the 30th tho. were trying to get good support of people wanting to race, and if theres enough interest, we can run more classes!

game on!!! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back