Perimeter Midsize Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with that issue with the head stem and bearings, if the coke can doesnt work go to any good auto parts store and get a speedy-sleeve. they are made of steel and designed for that kind of thing. good work on the rig so farm man.

Gday guys.. this is a question to fused and anyone else with experience.. How does the perimeter frames handle? are they heavier and is the manoeverability lowered?

any help would be appreciated cuz im considering starting a build

Gday guys.. this is a question to fused and anyone else with experience.. How does the perimeter frames handle? are they heavier and is the manoeverability lowered?

any help would be appreciated cuz im considering starting a build

these perimeter frames handle great. because they are a midsize frame the geometry is really good (like crf70 style geometry). the only time when manoeverability is bad is when you turn slow in a tight corner....or when your pushing it because the turning stop thing under the headstem is large. as for weight, i've only had one other frame which was crf50 style frame. its quite a bit heavier thant the crf50 style frame.

but when you going at speed you dont even notice it at all.

hope this helps;)

Last edited:
haha carlts i bought that frame about 3 months ago or so. After about two months of him apparently "sending it", "resending it" it never actually rocked up, and then he was impossible to get a hold of, id get an email reply like 2 weeks at a time, the mobile number he gave me was disconnected, and then when i started asking him too many questions about postage reciepts etc he dissapeared. So i had to file dispute with paypal and paypal gave me my money back after about 3 months after i purchased the frame. So if you do buy this item make sure you only buy using paypal so you can get your money back if he does the same thing to you. He was a member on here trying to sell it as well, and i believe he got banned, and is obviously trying to sell it again. Sorry in advance if this isnt very well written its late

Thats a real shame cos its a great frame at the "right" price.

I am stocked with the outcome of this build, its turned out better then I expected.

Here is a question though, what do you think I could sell it for???

@fusedminis

what???? you wnat to sell your entire build or just the frame?

Thats a real shame cos its a great frame at the "right" price.

I am stocked with the outcome of this build, its turned out better then I expected.

Here is a question though, what do you think I could sell it for???

HOW much could you sell it for...:confused-smiley-013..

Well not to be a buzz kill.. No where near as much as you have spent on it..

With all the CHINA bike on the market today you would be hard pressed for getting much back if you sold it..:flipa:

But that what i think anywayz..:hidesbehindsofa:

Yeh thinking of selling it for the right price, throw up some numbers, I am curious.

Just because I am too lazy to trawl, can you throw up a couple of nice pics of it with the entire spec list?

It'll make it a lot easier to appraise :)

$2200 is my guess cos $2900 is a brand new lxr
i really like how your bike turned out and ide be proud to have it but ide rather a brand spanker lxr.. sorry just me

Last edited:
Pics:
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

BIKEALMOSTTHERE.jpg

Specs:
Motor: 155z with head breather, real carbon ignition cover, re-drilled mounts for better tolerances. KLX skid plate customised to fit. Molkt carby jetted to suit matched with a unifilter. Going to the rear with a DID HD chain. Genuine BBR perimeter exhaust.
Brakes: Front is a RM85 twin piston deal matched with a 220mm rotor, rear is a gpx unit with custom over the top pedal.
Frame: Fusion Powersports Billet Alloy Perimeter Frame, customised here and there for fitment, rear fender brace, strengthened turning lock.
Suspension: GPX forks up front with a DNM remote reservoir shock out the rear.
Other bits: Braided cables, Taper bars, Sik110s graphics, green fuel hose, black 14/12 wheels with millville rubber and rimlocks. Billet Kickstarter and dipstick.

Latest posts

Back