Perth 50 Riders Race day (caution 1280px wide)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a heap of pics , This is a small selection more to come...

P5R-005.jpg

Looks like the 88 DOHC had a little more balls than the rest LOL Awesome pics man, looks like it would of been a sweet day :)

hah sooo muddy! were the bikes over heating much? i know once i get a decent amount of mud on the 88 its just stops...

that close up pic of the muddy engine is mine, it was still going hard like that, hadnt shown signs of overheating yet.

yer you could say westy won the 88 class, however i didnt race due to bike & organising issues.

Some awesome pics Eicky. Appreciate you taking the time to post them.

Looks like a really chilled back race meet and a tonne of tun in the mud.

Some results would be nice though!! lol

When is the next one? :)

Definitely gonna have to do another one soon! thats the most fun I've had out on the bike since I got it haha

Good to see, fellow minibike fans out there having so much fun playn around in the mud :)

^^ O yeah cool. You recognise them did you hillz?
herd they got over there late ,

Haha yeah they got there just as everyone had finished packing up, so me hillz and westy geared up again for another play in the mud haha

Haha yeah they got there just as everyone had finished packing up, so me hillz and westy geared up again for another play in the mud haha

Thats the go! :)
be fun playing around in mud with you fella's :)

I hate to stay home n look after fram while olds over WA hoildayn

There are some awesome shots here! Awesome work eichkay!
Spewin' I couldn't make it now :(

I'll have to make sure i'm around for the next one! Lets make it another winter one, eh? Lots of mud ;)

Latest posts

Back