Petition regarding High Vis for motorcyclists

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
I think that bloke from the army said it all, Hi-Vis jump suits is a load of bollix, Mind you with all due respect to the poor bugger on the motorbike, Who in there right mind would stand in the middle of a motorway in the middle of the day in peak traffic with a flashing light.

It's such a load of ****e...Look at all the brighly coloured bikes theser days + all of them now have their lights turned on and car drivers still don't see them, so i can't see this making a pinch of diference. I'm not saying people shouldn't wear them but it should be up the the indvidual. Enough of this bloody nanny state bull****.

That almost tops the workplace (at my workplace) rule of wearing hard hats whilst on site. Males sense when you first hear about it. But then my office is on site, and I now wear a hard hat whilst sitting at my computer all day (like, right now).

That almost tops the workplace (at my workplace) rule of wearing hard hats whilst on site. Males sense when you first hear about it. But then my office is on site, and I now wear a hard hat whilst sitting at my computer all day (like, right now).

Working on computers can be a dangerous sport :p Is it tinfoil lined? LOL

Latest posts

Back