PETROL Station Morons

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabetica

Reaction score
So I pull in to the Seaford Gas Station next to the Super Market this morning to fill up my bike.

Go to the pump. It has a padlock on it. So I go over to the next pump and put the nozzle in and nothing happens.

I go in to the shop and the MONG is giving me the evils and says to me ,

"Mate are you going to pay first??"

And I say to him ,

"WTF! Since when has anyone ever had to pay gas BEFORE filling?!?!? How can I pay if I don't know how much it is gonna cost to fill it up???"

And then he turns the pump on and says ,

"Ok you can go fill up now. I thought you were a pit bike. We have had a bunch of them in here filling up."

What a total numb nut. What would it matter anyway!!!!

I say to him ,

"Mate. It looks nothing like a Pit Bike. See that big shiny chrome thing on the front. It is called a f**cking headlight. See those little smaller chrome things on the sides... indiiiiicators.....and if I turn it around you will see it has a FREAKING LICENSE PLATE!!!!!!!!"

Anyway I highly recommend avoiding this gas station as it is populated by retards.

On Gertie

This is on my Postie Bike ( Gertie ) ..

She looks nothing like a pit bike ....

gertie1.jpg

half a tank gets me from Springvale to Frankston and back. I never let it get to reserve because
the Honda tank is garbage and even after I cleaned it still has rust inside and if gets down to the bottom the fuel filter and starts to choke up. When I got gertie she didn't even have a fuel filter. I think they come from the factory like that. Bloody stupid. I got a nice cleanable filter from Repco. Seems a lot better than paper ones. I could put Kreem in to end the rust problem but it is just more work when I want to get rid of the silly bum tank anyway.

Last edited:
ohhh yer gertie!! how could i forget

well that fella is a complete dik!! if he thinks thats a pitbike....

I've had the same problem with a particular petrol station that has this dude in there and everytime without fail he asks me over the loudspeaker to remove my helmet while filling up, even though he sees me like once a week...?

Haha!!
Servo's have loud speakers?
that'd annoy me abit.

It's not a f'n bank

First of all in Australia we dont call them gas stations (thats what the yanks call them) we call them Petrol stations or the servo :p .

I know a lot of these servo attendants are not the smartest or friendliest of people but you cant really blame them considering petrol theft is so common these days. Petrol stations make bugger all from selling petrol so when the get people stealing tanks of petrol they lose out. They make there money from you buying there in store products (drinks, chocolates, chips, cigarettes etc).

So dont blame the servo, blame all the lazy ass people who steal the petrol because they are the reason for the prepay bullshit. Petrol thieves are scum and if they cant afford petrol then they need to get off there ass and get a job or stop spending all there money on drugs and then maybe they could afford to drive.

Bloody petrol thieving pieces of shit.

In New Zealand we call them Petrol Stations. Then I went to the States where I called them Gas Stations.

Then I come here to find you Aussies ( My dad is one of you lot ) have taken the word SERVICE and turned it in to SERVO which is a problem because a servo is a device used to provide control through the use of feedback etc .. as found in small radio controlled aircraft ...

So how about I just call them Bowsers ...

Anyway I have never had anyone in a Gas Station / Petrol Station / Servo do that to me before in any of the places I have been. Not here. Not in the States where everyone is NUTS.

I once watched this angry guy in some big pick up shoot out the front grill in anger on the side of the road because it would not start or something. Just went in to the glove box. Got some kind of gun. Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Walked away. Leaking all over the ground. No one seemed to care to much. Just went on driving ( BADLY ) ... If I can get gas with no hassles from a bunch of random crazies like that what is going on here!

But in a way your right. They do make money from what we buy inside and I wont be going back to that servo ever again so they wont be making any more money from me!

I can understand them pad locking pumps. I could understand if they called out over the speaker to take off my helmet. But they didn't.

They were just being a c**nt so and in response to the poor service I was suggesting that this is is a gas station to AVOID.

That is how it works. Treat customers badly and you can expect them to whine about it on the internet :)

As it is I went 5 minutes up the road and didn't have a problem with the service station just before Frankston so that is where I will go from now on.

Last edited:
Why shouldn't people go to that petrol station? You got your fuel in the end right? I_THUMP is totally right. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Wow, he thought it was a Pit bike. I bet the poor guy/girl hardly knows anything about motors. They're not wizz at bikes so they probably didn't know. For all they know you could have taped up your license plate with black tape, fill up and drive off without paying. They couldn't see your plate.

End of story, wow. So it took you an extra 5 minutes and a little more extra effort. Patience boyo.

Guns Beer And Bowser Shooting

Ah yeah ... true ... I am done with my winge now ... If this was the States I could have just shot something and I would have felt much better ...and I am not a boy .. I am old and grumpy

Last edited:
just went to the servo and got gas for under 60 cents a ltr

wow ,aint been that low for months

Yeh, with this whole 'credit crunch' people are buying less fuel.
Dad said if the aussie dollar wasn't so s**t that petrol would be under a buck for a litre!
As for the petrol station,
1. Seaford hasn't got the best reputation, and I can imagine a lot of people riding off with fuel.
2. A lot of people that are riding at the frankston moto track might go there...

The Three Laws

Well. Seaford is filled with old people. Frankston is pretty bad for junkies. The in between bits are all right. None of the other stations around here give me hassles. I think it was just one defective servo robot that had got itself in to some sort of positronic conflict and was out of control. They have probably unplugged it and replaced it with a new one now....

Latest posts

Back