Phillip Island. any ride spots?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creole

Reaction score
Hey im going to Phillip Island in a couple weeks with mates, are there any spots we can ride? Flat or otherwise?

thanks!

there is a great big bloody track there!! might cost a small fortune to ride it thou.. and unless u got slicks.. its guna be a little scary!

oooohhhhh you meant for the mini bikes.. not really much down there mate.. try get in with the locals at the pub and hit thme up for soem riding spots..

The people of PI are generally very 'bike friendly' as you might imagine so who knows, they may even suggest a spot or something. Have a look on Google Maps and look for a spot perhaps lol. Stay out of trouble though won't you? ;)

haha thanks guys!

yeah i did a google map search, theres 4 little spots that ive found, two look like they are in private property.

Whenever I go Surfing down there, I always see people riding at a spot just after the Churchill Road turn off, on the right hand side when travelling down Phillip Island Road to Cowes. It is on the opposite side of the toad to the petrol station on Phillip Island road.

Whenever I go Surfing down there, I always see people riding at a spot just after the Churchill Road turn off, on the right hand side when travelling down Phillip Island Road to Cowes. It is on the opposite side of the toad to the petrol station on Phillip Island road.

yeah is is sort of a clearing then a line of trees with a few single tracks heading inot them? i wanna check that out to

thanks guys, were heading up there this weekend. will look out for them. ive google mapped the area, and theres a couple tracks ive spotted too.

It rained pretty much all weekend, so we only got to take the bikes out for 30mins. We drove past that place mentioned, heaps of ruts, but looks fun.

Latest posts

Back