Photos from High roller Mudgee Mini race

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of vids of the womens / over 35's and china / import and some of the 12 " pro I think... Will post when I get back to the coast Tomoz night .. :D great pics glover

yer nice pics glover, the shearer(57) made a few shots he will be stoked haha
Whos got some results?

yeah i noticed he was in a few of the photos lol
i cant remember the results too much, from memory Dan mackenzie won the 12" am final and the over 35s final, nicole rutledge won the womens race (and my wife finishing 2nd in her first minibike race so im stoked :)

Last edited:
66004_1603436135017_1509511741_1518344_3915734_n.jpg

DAHM.. thats a fine a$$...

Go the bent forks !! :action-smiley-033:

Anyone know what this bike is ????

hey PB
i know brads good looking but i wouldnt say hes fine a$$

yeah i noticed he was in a few of the photos lol
i cant remember the results too much, from memory Dan mackenzie won the 12" am final and the over 35s final, nicole rutledge won the womens race (and my wife finishing 2nd in her first minibike race so im stoked :)

ya mrs got 2nd her 1st race day thats sik , bet shes hooked now!!

Sweet AS Pics Glover!

GREAT to see your Misse's on the Podium in her 1st Mini Moto Race! YEW! I bet she is Pumped :D

I had the Best Time Riding my Stock as Rock CRF50 ahaha! Hope to do it all again soon at that Track!

Bring on Next Year, Cheers for Posting them up mate and a HUGE THANKS go out to Brad Russell for making it all happen again this Year!

yeah shes hooked now, shes already planning next series lol. she did so good, she finished 1-1-2 in the heats and then 2nd in the final. just gotta get some better suspension and maybe a 160 engine for abit more pull and get her jumping bigger.

anyone on MR in the photos??? just so i know whos who ya know..?

yeah shes hooked now, shes already planning next series lol. she did so good, she finished 1-1-2 in the heats and then 2nd in the final. just gotta get some better suspension and maybe a 160 engine for abit more pull and get her jumping bigger.

anyone on MR in the photos??? just so i know whos who ya know..?

Yeah Great to hear!

Im on the Completely Stock looking CRF50 in a couple of the Pics with the Black/White Fox Gear and on my Front Numberplate Ive got a T and O taped up aha...I had such a good time Riding my 1st Stock Class Race :)

Theres a few others in the Photos I know of who are on MR as well!

Sweet AS Pics Glover!

GREAT to see your Misse's on the Podium in her 1st Mini Moto Race! YEW! I bet she is Pumped :D

I had the Best Time Riding my Stock as Rock CRF50 ahaha! Hope to do it all again soon at that Track!

Bring on Next Year, Cheers for Posting them up mate and a HUGE THANKS go out to Brad Russell for making it all happen again this Year!

Yep...I was heaps pumped, had an awesome day..got a trophy and shirt worked out good hehe...and want to say thankyou soooooo much to my husband Scott (who also rode heeeaps good) for getting me into minis :) and our little son Chace for being our mascot...

<3 Gem xxx

yer nice pics glover, the shearer(57) made a few shots he will be stoked haha
Whos got some results?

Year i was going Slow enuf to get pic's of me haha
had a great day heaps of fun!!! Yep im stoked. :) :clap: mini mullisha

Latest posts

Back