photos from lakes mini moto

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlerider9

Reaction score
het to every one that went to lakes last weekend, i dragged my brother out for the day hes a photographer and he got over 2000 photos of the day. he said hel put them all on a cd and send them out to people for $20. PM me if your interested

het to every one that went to lakes last weekend, i dragged my brother out for the day hes a photographer and he got over 2000 photos of the day. he said hel put them all on a cd and send them out to people for $20. PM me if your interested

$20?? Thats a bit rough...Either he wants to share them or he dont. Selling them here is a bit sad mate.

$20?? Thats a bit rough...Either he wants to share them or he dont. Selling them here is a bit sad mate.

Yeah agreed. I have to say is a lil steap. Plus I think only sponsors can advertise services like this???????? Not sure, share the pics anyway. Mr is a small community, were all friends here :)

seems to me to be a very silly idea since all it takes is one person to buy it for that measly 20 bucks and then goes ahead and posts them all for free anyway... perfect way to make money isn't it. i'd be happy to make that investment. tho for all anyone knows the photos could be all blurry and not worth the cd they are burnt on.

this the same guy that had full access to the whole track to roll around and get pictures anywhere he liked??
i wonder if i could do the same thing at the next race?
i wonder if 20 other people with the same greed in their eyes could also do the same thing?
maybe every spectator around the track could also take the same amount of photos and do the same thing?

damn but i do wonder

Last edited:
seems to me to be a very silly idea since all it takes is one person to buy it for that measly 20 bucks and then goes ahead and posts them all for free anyway... perfect way to make money isn't it. i'd be happy to make that investment. tho for all anyone knows the photos could be all blurry and not worth the cd they are burnt on.

this the same guy that had full access to the whole track to roll around and get pictures anywhere he liked??
i wonder if i could do the same thing at the next race?
i wonder if 20 other people with the same greed in their eyes could also do the same thing?
maybe every spectator around the track could also take the same amount of photos and do the same thing?

damn but i do wonder

Ill be at the double header and mudgee taking pics, i wont charge anyone (except you Ando, but that wont be for pics ;). )

Just seems a way to make money of the few people that do actually turn up to races. Pathetic.

Dont like the idea of selling pics. Dont think this is a trend anyone else should think about taking on. This person should not be allowed access to the track.
Jaimie got some fantastic pics of the day and im pretty sure they wont cost anything.

There in HD. The time it would take to upload 2000 HD photos and the cost to upload them, he would be paying you for him to waste his day taking photos of other people.

There in HD. The time it would take to upload 2000 HD photos and the cost to upload them, he would be paying you for him to waste his day taking photos of other people.

What a croc of shat, seriously..if he wants to sell them, thats fine but this aint the place to do it. Your trying to sell pics of guys racing to the people youve actually taken the pics of?

If he feels like he has wasted his day thats his problem, not ours.

PM me your details, ill buy one then ill post them here for everyone one to see. Simple.

Compress the photos, and go through the 2000 and pick out a couple of hundred good ones?

Every time I do event coverage i come back with around 2000 photos... the majority of them are **** or doubles that aren't necessary, and its fairly easy to trim them down to a couple of hundred then pick the best to put up for people..

Latest posts

Back