photoshoped images

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yelloww proX

Reaction score
hey guys, just a thred to see how many of u guys like to photoshop shit post up some of the photos u have done on here ill start
newktm.jpg

yammi2-1.jpg

the yammi has wonky number i no i couldnt get them straght..just think there straight
lol
the top one is a ktm lol it was the first bike i tryed doing
hope this thred takes off lol

Last edited:
i havnt got photoshop but i did this in paint lol cause i wanted to see what the m/m kit would look like on a pitty
mo11a6u.jpg

i use to be into doing cars up and re-colouring them and shit. i got over it tho. if i can find some pics of my old work ill post em up!

that looks sweet meko!!

are you considering getting it made or just playing around with it on photoshop??

Lol, good way to DESTROY a perfectly good RangeRover!! Baged and rims.. God that looks GAY. put it on an explorer or a Musso but please.. Dont destroy Landys!

how do u lower the cars so much man? do u cut out the hold car with that tool and then hol ctrl+c and just pull the car down?

Im guessing, they arent the original wheels, if they are, He is cutting the wheels from the original image, creating a new layer putting it below the car layer.. then moving the car down, Thats what I would do.. dunno if he does.

no you cut around the bottom of the car body, wheel arches and the rest of the top of the photo. the Ctrl C then Ctrl V or the other way around cant remember anyway then drag the new layer down

Latest posts

Back