photoshopped mso

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle

Reaction score
g'day guys. I've only just figured out how to use photoshop after about 3 weeks of pain:D so over the last couple of days I've done some graphics onto a mso 140s. So let me know what you think of them and post some bikes you've chopped:D

kyle

Last edited:
lol abit bodge but you will get the hang of photoshop in no time

nice first attempt budd

Yeah motoxxx, I know it's abit dodgy lol! but can someone help me with how to colour or even chop the front and rear fenders because of late I've been trying the define brush tool, magic wand and the polygonal lasso tool and just can't get the "clean cut edge".

Kyle

u got some pretty sick graphics there kyle u should get the 2 dc shoe ones made up in sticker kits

spaztic50, that's a really good idea cause most of the dc shoe co graphics from factory fx, etc look terrible, no offense to anyone who likes the design, they just don't appeal to me. There are only two obstacles I have to get over, one is to find a place that will make graphics in the cairns region and secondly, i need to get a bike to put them on, lol!:D unit mx, the graphics on your 150 look pretty complex, did you make them yourself? great job!

kyle

kyle up in cairns is there like local markets and stuff like that cuz in victoria where i live u can go to the local market and take ur design and the plastics u want it to fit on and they make em up there and then its really sweet but yer definettly get the dc ones made up there sxc i would buy them

you over did all of um but i think the last one was a cool Dc sticker kit. keep up the good work bud!

fully sic! the last DC one takes the cake though... i want em
gw bud

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back