Pic Gallery

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Pic Option do we go???

• Total voters

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wondering how many of you use the gallery on the site?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum Photo Gallery

Looks like we may not be able to keep it going to the new site which is a bummer. Going to try and figure out a way to keep the content. Just need to know how many people would care if it wasn't there?

I'm looking at getting a much better replacement. Something along these lines:

http://garage.vbprogarage.com/garage.php

This allows you to add mods to your bike and setup your own garage on the site. Be great for builds I reckon.

What do people think? I'm 99% sold.

Do you reckon we need a garage for bike pics and a gallery for other pics or just 1 or the other?

Our own garage would be sik, i use the gallery but it only allows smallish sized pics and can be a pain when wanting to use it for a new avatar or something and now use photobucket anyway so im sold, im all for it mate.

Would it be a massive loss if we lost all pics in the gallery?

Not saying that is going to happen. Just want to know how much time I gotta spend trying to get the data out.

I use it but noticed most don't , it would be cool if in the new site we have a bit more of a profile page that we can have some picks of our bikes n riding I dunno just a thought

dont think so, i still got all my pics on the lappy.

Just want to get as many peoples feedback as possible before deciding which way to go.

This is one of the last big things to get done before we get on the new site. :)

Comeon people, a little help is needed, get on the poll and vote so we can help with the new setup for miniriders.

So by having picture gallery, Not havinig pictues in threads?
or this extra feature?

still pics in threads, just that the gallery pics currently are stored on the mods computers and taking up space were sites like photobucket(or in our case the new garage setup hopefully) are stored on a different site for photo sharing.

So by having picture gallery, Not havinig pictues in threads?
or this extra feature?

Nah not at all. This is an extra feature.

still pics in threads, just that the gallery pics currently are stored on the mods computers and taking up space were sites like photobucket(or in our case the new garage setup hopefully) are stored on a different site for photo sharing.

That's not the reason. I would prefer to have them hosted on the site. We got plenty of space. That's the idea of it. Make it easy as to upload pics to the site and link them directly from your garage rather than using photobucket.

Nah not at all. This is an extra feature.

That's not the reason. I would prefer to have them hosted on the site. We got plenty of space. That's the idea of it. Make it easy as to upload pics to the site and link them directly from your garage rather than using photobucket.

I really like the sound of that. :beerchug:

So by doing that.
will it make miniriders forum faster to load aswell, as takes ages to load up at times espcially when your down speed bean cap'd

Yeah it's a great idea I reckon.

Just want to make sure it will get used before shelling out for it. Make it nice a simple for everyone. :)

So by doing that.
will it make miniriders forum faster to load aswell, as takes ages to load up at times espcially when your down speed bean cap'd

Not sure mate, i know what ya mean the site can load quick were as it can take a while at times, i reckon the new setup that nick is doin will run a lot smoother for sure. But dont hold me to it. lol

If anyone here has used the Thumpertalk Garage they will certainly want the garage feature here on Miniriders, Will the Garage here allow you to list all the mods on your bike & even add comments, Price & I think the Thumpertalk garage had a rating setup for each bike mod or part you have added?

Some of the bikes in there had ridiculous dollars spent on them, I think one was up around $30K & thats US dollars
A good way to keep track of a bike build & also handy if you ever want to sell your bike as all the mods & parts added are listed

A big yes from me, This would be a huge upgrade for the Miniriders forum, It would possibly open the door for some competitions with a few different classes of bikes, Need to get them sponsors onboard & contributing a bit more, They could atleast throw in a highly modified bike of their own in the garage to show off & even chuck a bike in to a Minirider raffle/competition or something?

If anyone here has used the Thumpertalk Garage they will certainly want the garage feature here on Miniriders, Will the Garage here allow you to list all the mods on your bike & even add comments, Price & I think the Thumpertalk garage had a rating setup for each bike mod or part you have added?

Some of the bikes in there had ridiculous dollars spent on them, I think one was up around $30K & thats US dollars
A good way to keep track of a bike build & also handy if you ever want to sell your bike as all the mods & parts added are listed

A big yes from me, This would be a huge upgrade for the Miniriders forum, It would possibly open the door for some competitions with a few different classes of bikes, Need to get them sponsors onboard & contributing a bit more, They could atleast throw in a highly modified bike of their own in the garage to show off & even chuck a bike in to a Minirider raffle/competition or something?

This is exactly what it does. Just allows people to really drill down there builds. Just means people will need to setup there garages otherwise it's a waste of time.

Seems a pretty resounding yes to the garage. Think I might try and keep a seperate album section if I can and import old albums into it.

Keep voting though!! Everyone that want's a say speak up as this will be the future of Miniriders so want to make sure we get it right.

Latest posts

Back