Pick up my 1st bike tomorrow, couple of Q's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

028NVD

Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally pick up my very first bike tomorrow (bse 140 Bigfoot) and have a couple of questions:

1) are asv levers any good? The guy at the shop sell some "unbreakable" ones for $60 each, they do look really good quality but I'm a real noob so thought I'd ask 1st

2) big ask here, I'm a complete noob when it comes to putting bikes together. And was wondering if anyone would possibly be able to give me a hand ( not this weekend but next) showing/ helping me assemble/ loctiting etc the bike as I'm clueless as what to loctite and what to grease etc! So yeah if someone can help please pm me :)

thankyou for your time and advice

Basically just go right over the bike once you put it together. Make sure you drain the carby to. May be some old fuel still in it.

Yeah I had a good read through it but still don't feel to comfortable doing itmyself lol, The lady at the shop said to undo some screw and key some fuel run throug the carby 1st.

nah you dont need to bleed the carby. just choke on, few big turns of the throttle before you start it and she will be fine.

where are you located man?
I'll help you get the bike up to scratch if you need it.... buying a first pitbike is a real learning curve with all the little things that need to be checked out of the box,

yea true.. so just top of the stroke and kick her in the guts then

Well the bikes home and looks real nice stuck in it's metal crate lol might try and have a sticky at at it this wekend

Latest posts

Back