Picked up a $100 Banga, Atomik Pro X 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what mods do you guys think work well on a 140cc lifan,
already have the head off, going to be doing a small port and polish since ive already done the valve seats and lapped them in

and has anyone tried a GPX HD swingarm in these frames, im not too sure if one of the 3 blocks will suit the shock mounting angle

i was going to try the one on the Outlaw but i cant find where i put the changeover blocks

Well here is how the bike sits at the moment,
yellow tape was there to protect the frame from the 140cc clutch arm
Powder coated frame, new seat, new bolts, new plastics,
yet to fit, sitting in the box along side;
1/8th throttle, both new tyre and rim set, new DID chain

Attachments

• Atomik Pro 800x600.jpg
    Atomik Pro 800x600.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 14
lookin sweet mate, i think you'll find with 1/8 turn throttle there will be a good chance you'll need a longer cable. you might be lucky, if the cables too short, it'll just rev to the moon making it unrideable..

yea i have to order a new cable but thats no big deal, i would rather do it right than bodge something up
would hate to be 4k out on a track and have to walk it back
i also have talked to Justin (Holeshot Hero) and getting some new graphics printed up

Don't know if it helps Craig but I have a spare LXR seat you can have for free if it will fit

it's looking good and coming together pretty quick too. + reps !

throttle cables are only around $10 from ebay inc delivery
do you need a new adjusting knob for your right fork, i spotted some the other day

what style graffics are you going Miniriders or custom klx ?

mine is getting close to being painted now, then i just need a seat for it.
i tried a TTR rear fender onto mine, it lines up with the top mounts perfectly but the bottom ones will need to be heated and bent to be able to bolt on.
i guess i could cut the mount off the subframe and move it down lower too if i want to use it?
where did you get your seat from ?

Tbags,
if you want to change this into your build thread let me know, i can move it to the right area- china builds
and i can rename the thread for you too if you want.

PM'd you my67xr

because the KLX plastics dont quite fit 100% at the front or at the rear i baught some BBR plastics which fitted pretty well, still yet to modify the front right bracket to suit the smaller plastic
i am going with something from Justins list but have to wait for other orders before anything happens.
i got the klx110 seat from DHZ, i had many other parts coming from there and it looked the same, fits much nicer than the original one.

ive seen many other mini bikes for sale lately and it ticks over in my mind .... should i or shouldnt i
seems too easy to start a collection going

really looking foward to seeing this thing bolted up, all the kits i have seen Justin do have looked great, you wont be dissapointed! :)

Latest posts

Back