PICS FROM THE QLD RIDE DAY.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, heres my lot.... Let me know if theres too many on the page and I'll move them somewhere else...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

Damn guys got some good numbers. Looks like an absolutely awesome day.

And heaps of pics and vid. Even better!!

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully one day we will get up there to come on a ride day with everyone. :)

Cheers... I Like that one of you doin the whip bretto...

Man im sore today.... and I only really rode half a day!
Best day Ive ever had at parklands on the pitty.. Just loved riding with other dudes and having some fun races! First time Ive ever tried to rail berms too...

Lookin' forward to the next MR ride day already!

I'm keen to come down from mackay after seeing the pics!!! Looks like an awesome day. I'm keen for a hole weekend ride! Haha

heres 1 of the vids from parklands , sorry its so long dont know how to edit it :(
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x5kFbqZXPqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
battle a few big bikes at the end haha

heres 1 of the vids from parklands , sorry its so long dont know how to edit it :(
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x5kFbqZXPqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
battle a few big bikes at the end haha

Hahaha dude thats sick! loved the ending!

dam i wish i didnt work sundays.. will make a point of goin next one now i know you dont need full riding gear...

Yeww sick pic's and footage boy's! Wish my hand was better on saturday so i coulda rode more but deffs was fun!

Niceee!!! Sick footage loved the battle with the big bikes good riding. Looks like a wicked day good job.

Awesome!!!!! Im famous! ha ha... Sorry for roosting a hunk of mud on your gopro at 4.54 bretto!

Heaps of fun battling with ya... could only take ya on the one corner without a good berm and up the hill...

We took a few dudes there didnt we?

Haha awesome! bit of a cheap shot there Dyna at 3:38 lol but boy bretto you ride quick on that lil beast

Latest posts

Back