pics of my motovert rx125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2freeq

Reaction score
just thought i`d share some pics of the motovert parked next to my old mans buzz box uhh i mean harley.

IMGA0012.jpg

IMGA0013.jpg

IMGA0014.jpg

IMGA0015.jpg

thats either one big harley or one small motovert lol.

gotta love seeing them motoverts, bloody good looking things, harleys not bad looking to.

if ya dont mind me asking whats one of those worth i like the idea of a pit bike being able to use on the road also what kind of anti polution gear is on them

the rx was $3000 plus on road costs

one of the fork guards was missing when i brought it, the shop has ordered it so im jst waiting for it to show up.

thats either one big harley or one small motovert lol.

gotta love seeing them motoverts, bloody good looking things, harleys not bad looking to.

i think its a bit of both haha the harleys a 1500cc stage 3 performance kit, blah blah blah, sorry im not a harley fan. and then mines just the stocky rx lol

if ya dont mind me asking whats one of those worth i like the idea of a pit bike being able to use on the road also what kind of anti polution gear is on them

i run a 32mm header with no baffel/silencer.....gigity gigty!

nice rx,

just a quick question, how much is the on-road fee's for the rx's?

i ride it every day. even if i gotta make a run down the local shop im on the bike, its just good LEGAL fun

Latest posts

Back