Pics of your helmets

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juiceboy

Reaction score
Everybody post pics of your helmets.

Ill start off.
100_1969.jpg

So here are a few of my helmets and others i have painted for people, i have a very special new one under construction right now too...

Sin2.jpg

GrantHelmet3lr.jpg

TriggerHelmet1lr.jpg

TriggerHelmet2lr.jpg

who needs full face on a 50?? =P

In other words, who needs a full face on somthing that goes 90kph? :rolleyes: Answer: anyone who's sane, and getting a cicada in the face at 90kph HURTS!! Even at 40kph it hurts! Ive seen people break thier noses and much worse on 50's.

Nice helmet, rockstar is awsome! Maybe I'll post mine, dont know if I have pic.

how much would i be looking at for a cheap helmet, something just to do the job?

i dont have a pic of my helmet but to be honest i dont wear a helmet when i ride the pitty

anyways i said it once and ill say it again youve got some killer skills captain dust

i do wear a helmet thank you very much guys =P but just not a full face one =)
ive you stack at 90kms its gunna fuking hurt full face or not.. just extra extra care i spose...

i got a full face that i wear somtimes

i never use a helamt round my track tho but if i go somwhere i might put it on

Last edited:
i have a full face 1 but not a MX style 1, i bought it coz it was like $100 cheaper than the ones with the peak and stuff.ill try and post a pic but stupid photo bucket wont upload it!!!

yeh thats wat i wear =D goodo old push bike helmet XD
they look sweeeet =P

good helmets can cost you $$70-700$$ so yeah, i,ve got a 4 year old m2r helmet for 150$$ four years ago, i've also found ths place while surfing its Index Heath Imports capalaba brisbane (or .au i forget) and the guy says on the website has some that he are like 70 bucks and are australian approved ( thats what you want to have australian approved)

Latest posts

Back