Pictures Of Tracks Only No Chat

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
AS THE TOPIC IMPLIES, PICTURES OF TRACKS YOU CAN LEGALLY RIDE AT.
THIS IS FOR ALL OF AUSTRALIA (Not Limited to States and Territories) IF YOU ARE POSTING, PLEASE HAVE CLEAR PICTURES, THE NAME OF THE TRACK, AND IF POSSIBLE ANY RELEVANT INFORMATION

AS A LEGITIMATE EXAMPLE:

South Morang "The Track"
Contact number: (03)

Includes:
Huge area including freestyle jumps(not pictured) Pit Bike track,Motard track(gokart), Minibikes/Go karts available for hire, or Bring Your Own. Canteen/cafe available, Big carpark, close to shops. Racing Every 2nd Saturday and Sunday.

Pictures:
sthdirt01.jpg

sthdirt02.jpg

sthdirt03.jpg

sthdirt04.jpg

And some more.

Can't believe it had grass on it back then...

Camera022.jpg

Camera027.jpg

show us ya tails

starting a new thread for everyone to show us your trails u ride at or what u have seen soo post them here and everyone let everyone no what ya think of them

here boys and girls ill start it of

Attachments

• 564924141_l.jpg
    564924141_l.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 73
  • trails.jpg
    trails.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 57
They look to me like bicycle dj's.
Fark they look sweet tho, id hit them.

yeh man if they bmx jumps or mtb jumps id hit em...ill get some pics up when we finsh building our trails 4 bmx

yer they ar for bushys but still jump them on me pitty but they get fuked easy cause of the poxer in the bike but its funny watching the pushy guys go mental wen there down there

im going to me bush on thursday and ill ride around and get everyones jumps for pittys and pushys man everyone will luv this one place

oh its a fair ride from vic to NSW so ill pass. but they look good as man...u got msn?

They ARE MTB/BMX dirt jumps.... Guys please dont destroy someone else's hard work by riding somewhere you are not welcome.. I know the damage a moto tyre does to a DJ ramp, so please.. take care and respect what work these guys have put in..

for foolsp33d we ant destroying them its just the rute we leave in the up ramp thats all evan i use to get pissed wen i didint have a pitty put we all fix it put its just a laugh wen they go mental but we are all friends

Latest posts

Back