pillion pegs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byh0005

Reaction score
i have an old trail bike with a circle tube welded to the swing arm and i found out its for pillion pegs but the only ones i can find mount like normal foot pegs so my question is am i missing a piece to mount them will put up pics when im at school next as that's were the bike is now

her is a drawing of it
peg.jpg

that basicly what i have so am i missing a piece

ok for starters.. you suck at taking pics.. and your drawing in noob cad..well thats NO help at all.... now.. we REALLY need more information to help you RIGHT..

but... BASICALLY...PURCHASE NEW PEGS...weld up the hole and stick a drill thru the weld, tap the drilled hole to fit the thread of new pegs... and screw the pegs in..
Peg_Pillion_Rubber.jpg

Failing that, get some pipe, plug in the grinder, and make some.. :rolleyes: how hard is that...

Are the peg mounts factory? have you measured the size of the hole to see what size peg bolt will fit? is there pins to secure the peg? is it threaded already? See pics would save all these questions..

When you ask a question, you need to give more information, we spend OUR time helping but can only give as much as we have to work with.. in this case.. SWEET FA...

Live and Learn...

Last edited:
OK fools sorry for lack of info the hole is not threaded it is stock on the swing arm no pins that i can see the hole looks about 10-15 mm will measure when at school and as for some new pegs the only king i found mounted like the normal foot pegs so i thought i was missing a part ill try to be more informative next time

sound like after factory mods....:p

postie bike pillion pegs are unpivoted and screw into the swingarms....

2 bolts, some pipe and a welder.... :D simple! and.... nylock nuts!

Latest posts

Back