pimped my ride!!! PICS check it out..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
hay guys, well in the beginning my bike looked like this

mygt.jpg

not too bad but i recently got some cash that i could put into the bike. so i went out and got a 14" 12" rims with kenda millville tyres. then got some white knuckle grips (in white), then some white plastics with a set of one industries sticker kit on the bike. then i got a Red Barron high foam seat and a new air filter, then to finish it off i got a new Fastace 33AR 1000lb rebound adjustment shocker (also in white) and this is how she came up, not too bad huh..

newGT.jpg

newGT2.jpg

newGT3.jpg

tell me what you guys think.

Cheers, Tony.

looks sick. all ya need now is a better swinger

haha you really hate those swingarms dont you, but they have prooven themselves to be strong and stand up to the big bumps so up untill such time as i bust mine up i dont think i will be making a change :D

Cheers, Tony.

yep looks heaps beeter i like it good job

It looks really short. But i like it. where did you get the grips and how much did they cost if you dont mind me asking?

Pumba

i got the grips from www.sadirtbikes.com and i believe they set me back about $19.95 which is bloody good for white knuckle grips, much better than the stock but they get dirty quick man, believe me haha..

thanks for the comments guys :D..

Cheers, Tony.

yeh cool stuff you have done, how much have u spent inc bike? nice mods you done, swinger must be ok then, just looked a bit dodgey nice to see its all going in ur favour. I sold my pitty now geting my cr or yz125 then in the market for another mini

the bike set me back 2k, then for the wheels in total i was looking at 400. grips cost me 20, shock was free from a good friend, plastics were 90 (ufo plastics so there think as) sticker kit was 60, air filter was like 30, seat was 160, so in total it wasnt too bad.

nice bike man it looks like a completley different bike. nice job i like the sticker kit looks mad as

More I see the more I get keen to buy a real mini motocrosser... How does it handle jumps? How tall/heavy are you??
Great looking bike by the way...

yeah i did but i got the plastics and graphics cheap because i know the guys really well. if your going to get plastics go to ESD and get them from him, there pretty cheap there. and for the stickerkit go to www.oneindustries.com or www.motoxtrail.com as they have xgxracing sticker kits, some of the best i have ever seen

Cheers, Tony.

have fun with the millvilles they are the worst tires, wear out after a few rides. should have gone Carlsbad, maxxis or bridgestones.

what about IRC, thats what i was running on my 12"10" and they seemed really good too. also my original set of millvilles worked for me really well, didnt change for a good 2 months and thats with some hard riding and on some pretty hard clay.

nice work man, ur bike looks awsome.. the tall seat has like transformed the whole bikes shape too, it looks heaps different.. it looks heaps better!!

Latest posts

Back