Pissed off with ebay buyer!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Well I don't know exactly why I'm bringing this to everyone's attention but I'm hoping that somebody will have an answer.
I sold a PDA on ebay a few months ago for like $200. I didn't go on the computer for about a week so she thought I was ignoring her. She had paid with paypal so she complained.
I saw that she had sent several messages so I went and posted the pda straight away. I hadn't checked the paypal account in a while and it had been over-drawn $185 which I had to pay. So this woman got the PDA and the money back, I tried emailing her about 2 weeks ago but if somebody sent you a message asking for $185 back that lives over the other side of the country they would probably ignore it.

Is there anyway to get the money back?
I was saving that money for parts and now I can't get them...

If it helps, their ebay user ID is: daisycat-xeida

contact pay-pal and show your proof of postage and tell them what happened

dont send bad emails to her or nothing just be polite when dealing with her

try pay-pal tho they should help also u can ring there australian office during office hours
so try that hope it works out for ya

something similar happened to me some guy from nigeria bought a psp off me and sent me a fake email from a banktelling methat when i give them the tracking number they will forwrd the money into my account
i told ebay they said they cant do anything about it

yh the bloke was a dick and took my money at the time i sold it for $400 lol spewing till this day ahah

i never ever! sell to nigeria buyers they just make accounts to scam man i sold a ps2 wen they first came out to a nigeria buyer never got payment
but i got same email saying it has been put therough from a fake bank email and yea

Maybe some of you guys should take the IQ test at the bottom of the page ... Sure you'd send something before you received either a cleared paypal payment the cleared cash :rolleyes: ... As for ebay sellers ... ANYONE who doesn't send items via registered post is a fool ... A dishonest buyer can simply pay by paypal then say they never received the item and unless you have proof that you posted that actual item to their name and address ... you don't have a hope in hell of beating them ...

A postage receipt without those details on it isn't very good proof ... Vice versa if you get rorted and you paid via paypal ... all you have to do is request proof of postage with your name and address on it from the seller and if they can't cough a genuine receipt up ... they're checkmated and you get an instant refund ... I've had quite a few smart asses try to rip me off and I beat them for a refund every single time ... International sellers who try to rort you are especially easy to beat since they also have to state what's in the package plus its weight so you catch them out on several points ... IF you receive a parcel and it doesn't have what you paid for in it OR the item is damaged ... Keep the box and photograph everything immediately from all angles ... send an email to the seller with all your evidence on it and ask them what they think ebay and paypal will think when they see it ... :p

why would you stay away from the computer for a week when your tryna sell something online???

sorry but it just s**ts me when i cant contact a seller

Yeh I contacted paypal twice, both times I got like some automatic message asking for the email address etc. I told them my email address and they sent me back the same bloody email!!
Yeh, I can imagine that paypal would take the buyers side, but I've used paypal more than 30 times and never happened before.. So now some dis-honest B**TH has the money and item..
Oh well, I'd better start saving again...

Latest posts

Back