pister pro xjr50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shepherd

Reaction score
pister xjr50 builld

so i orders my xjr on monday and got it yesterday. pre happy with it from the box.
replaced a few small thing already build might be slow as of the low funds atm

so its already got
*pisterpro gear lever (red)
*colony bmx bars ( one pink oddesyy grip)
plans for it are

*uni filter
*fastace rear shock (had a shcok but its to long)
*bbr extened brake cable
* bbr bars
*a nice graphic kit ( unit or maybe ebay)
*pro taper rockstar grips
*racing cdi

Attachments

• xjr.jpg
    xjr.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
there 650 atm on sale from 700. i like it compared to the one crf 50/88 iv riden ayye they go hard

I'm not putting the Xjr down or anything. I'm buying 2 of them for the kids.
I think they are great value for money but dont think they compare to the Honda's quality.

yeah true, ive been thinking about getting one, just dont know if it could handle it haha

if thats you in your pic there. i think the crf might be a better choice ahah ill upload a more side on pic soon.
had a few jumps on it on teh old pushy jumps. handles them good but the back shock will be the next change..

:) :) :cheeky-smiley-031:

Attachments

• xjr5011.jpg
    xjr5011.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 34
ill be ordering a fastace shock by the end of this week for sure. then the small things like a uni filter and ****

ill try my hardest. i have to put them of facebook first to get them on the computer. after i get a shock im thinkign of getting chrome brr bars now too

or sano but im fidnign it very hard to get the sano abrs into australia or maybe even red barron

put a new exhuast on today. ( on with out restricter) still a quit system. gave the bit a fair bit of power

have decided to try get hold of a crf50 frotn end

Latest posts

Back