PIT BIKE - Whats the Go!!!?!?!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamah

Reaction score
Ayy Boyz,

Ive Been Looking, And im Guna go Get my Self a Pit bike..
Been thinking Ill get 2 Sets of rims, One with Supermotard Tires, and Other pair With nobbies...

Ive got My road Racing commitments So im Looking to spend around $1400-1800

Can someone Give me some Directions on which way i Should go?? ;)

Cheers :cool:

MSO BRUZ if ya got 2k go the elite , A few of the crew here have hooked one up and I hear only good things .Also their after sales service is the bomb, one of the crew here had their MSO ripped off and Ken not only sold him an upgrade at an awsome price ....it was his wifes bike they had just run in he sold him so he could ride:D

To top it off they drove hours to meet him halfway to drop it off.....no shit .So if after sales is worth anything this is another reason to go the MSO.:D

And no I'm not hooked up with em though one of my mates is ....I just think they are putting out the best thing for 2k all day .:cool:

Thanks mate.. Ill Keep that in mind... What would This weapon be like with a Set of Motard Tires too? :D

yeh no doubt mso pro thats are real nice bike well worth the dollar and the quality is unmatched ,sorry to let ya downthere dreadfull but i was the one who your refering to, they did meet me halfway but not hours more like 35 mins but still awsome of them to do that for me.Mso have no doubt the best after sales service possibly in oz ,i will never buy another import pitbike anywhere else than mso.Ken even helped me out when i had throttle and idle problems and did extra work on my bike for free when i bought it so that and about 100 other of my own testimonies goes to show you how bloody good mso are

ohk thanks bro... yea seems like a good thing then cheers... How do tha MSO conpare to Moto vertz?

Latest posts

Back