pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbike420

Reaction score
what brand is my bike?

Last edited:
lol, that's ok.

do you have any clearer pics, something showing the frame a bit more, in the sun maybe?
looks a bit like a Pitpro CRF type ?

nah not really thats the only one i got, i would take more but its not with me at the moment
it has pisterpro graphics on the front guard but im not to sure

yeah thats what the guy said when i brought it off him, that looks like it just with different graphics

pp2009_x290r_large.jpg

yours looks to have the Canadian style graffix, i guess it's whatever style graffics the importer got in

$_35.JPG

yeah thats them, what plastics would fit my bike because I'm pretty sure ill need new ones soon?

yep, just unscrew the ones that are currently on your seat, and screw your new ones on using the same scerews and you should be fine :).
Although, i did notice you were missing 1 L/H rear quater guard, when your puting your new plastics on, try not to put to long a screw in, you could puncture your seat and then you could get spiked with a screw while riding !! Not fun, lol

Yeah just get some short (10mm long)10 or 12 guage self tapping screws from your local hardware store
that's if they aren't still screwed in under your seat

In that ebay link i posted above,
You might notice some sellers plastics have longer fenders too
sometimes just the rear is longer and sometimes the front one is too.
make sure the set you buy, has the length you want.

the standard X2 has short fenders, the same length as the ones in your ebay link

Yes, its up to you whether you want the longer ones or not. You just have to make sure they are crf50 styled .

Latest posts

Back