Pit pro 125 carby problems help please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon fmxer

Reaction score
When running or not running fuel tap turned fully open carby will fill right up and will piss out the overflow haven't touched anything inside the carby took it apart float seems fine any ideas???

I agree with Jake, When you opened up the carby did you pull out the jets and make sure they are all clean etc? but yes could have been the float you could have accidentally moved it when you pulled it apart some time and try the screw as well.

stupid question, but did you re-install the float upside down?? you wouldnt be the first to do so, with the same result..

I didn't clean the jets pulled out the float to check it but def put it bak in the rite way. Thinkin the jets might be a bit dirty or might have water in there sum were but it still runs fine jst pisses out of the drain line at the bottom ov the bowl

well this can be 1 of 2 problems...

either the float setting is too high
or the drain screw isnt seating properly..

to check the float pull the carby back off and remove the bowl, now with the fuel hose connected turn the fuel tap on and lightly push the floats up, if you can go all the way up and fuel still pisses out then they need setting.
now obviously if the fuel stops with the float lifted then its the drain screw

also the float needle can be blocked.... in my fakuni the tiny o-ring from the jet made it's way into the float needle valve and had me scratching my head for days... so pull the float needle out and make sure there's nothing in there

How do u set the float right anyway? And what can happen to the drain screw does it have a o ring or sumfin ??

Latest posts

Back