Pit pro 140xr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelin man

Reaction score
hey guys, just outta curiosity. would anybody be interested in buying my Pitpro for $1000?

im trying to scratch up some $$ for a car, and as i barely ride it these days i thought why not give her to someone that will satisfy her need to be ridden hard;)

its probably got around 30hrs use since i brought it brand new, and ill send it n for a tune if someone does buy it.

like i said, im not selling it yet. just want to know if anybodys interested :)

now ill just sit and wait here to be flamed for even asking if sombody wants to pay that for one of those ;) haha

hey guys, just outta curiosity. would anybody be interested in buying my Pitpro for $1000?

im trying to scratch up some $$ for a car, and as i barely ride it these days i thought why not give her to someone that will satisfy her need to be ridden hard;)

its probably got around 30hrs use since i brought it brand new, and ill send it n for a tune if someone does buy it.

like i said, im not selling it yet. just want to know if anybodys interested :)

now ill just sit and wait here to be flamed for even asking if sombody wants to pay that for one of those ;)
haha

Nope, you will just cop it for knowing better and still going ahead posting a EOI thread.. sell it or dont, EOI or would you buy my bike for threads ARE NOT ACCEPTED!

Change the thread or it goes.

Latest posts

Back