PITBIKE for a Big Guy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Minifighter thats the dhz bike i have my eye on as well as the Atomic Nitrous 160 a simple spring upgrade might see me fit on the nitrous..

i might have to toss a coin..

If your comparing on price, the Nitrous will win most times. But quality wise the DHZ will win hands down everytime.

yeah, dhz have a good after market reputation to ;)

i used to have a pitpro 160, 160 is all you'll ever need

i should be dhz rep,
nah, only joking just thats my opinion on the best bike you could get for your pricerange
a lot of people would agree though

don't get me wrong, atomiks are putting themselfs back into the scene
but, dhz have a good rep and aftermarket service

cheers

viper :D

cool thanks viper.

id have to agree with ya.. ive had a few problems all my fault of course. with my raider 250cc quad but everytime i ring up the guys at atomik.. they have been helpful..

personaly, i would stay away
i don't know a great deal about them but i think their frames crack easy

yeah, atomik are lifting there game now
but you get what you pay for

at the moment im building a crappy 200 buck mini
it'll never be good and i also got a poll on which part will break first just for a laugh

but i would stay away from it if your looking for a bike that will last

cheers

viper

i have decided on the DHZ 160 pro. for starters

i should post my video of me learning to ride a 2 wheeeler lets just say its gonna be one hell of a laugh..

not sure if you have bought one yet, but go check East50s..... give you some great advice and has alot of bike there you can sit on.....

Yer man I'm prety sure there are a few havE a look in the yellow pages and online I'm sure you will find what you are after

There's also a "bike shops" thread on here... That search button is a powerful device ;)

Latest posts

Back