PITBIKE for a Big Guy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lethalleigh29

Reaction score
i know its a little weird to ask this but can some one please point me in the direction of a pitbike that can handle 130kg rider weight.

ive been bitten by the bug and so far have only found the TDR PRO PIT TRAIL BIKE that can support 140kg..

any help will be super..

If you have any riding experience the 125 will soon get old.

As for your weight, you can mod most rear socks (for starters) to accommodate. IE: 1000lb spring

agreed FMX besides the DHZ is there arny others out there around the 1200 mark..

viper has talked me into getting something bigger now..

haha glad to hear mate,

i reckon dhz's are the best bang for your buck
i'll keep looking for ya though ;)

And, as the voice of dissent... Considered a used Mid-size Jap bike? XR80/100, KLX125/140, CRF150F, etc? As a large lad, myself, with a few KG on you even, I fit the mids WAY better, and even get around the track decent once the suspension is sorted. Dunno your height, but the ergos are a lot more open. And, the thing will actually bring close to what you invest, if you decide to sell it. Not so much with a new Chinese mount.

i got a crf150f, grouse bike
the suspension is pretty good on it
i'v ridden a crf80 and a crf100 and i was bottoming out (im 50kg)

you might have trouble finding a crf150f for your price range though (someones ganna prove me wrong, i know it) lol
maybe an old crf150f or a kx125

is this ganna be your first bike?
if so, two strokes can be a handful

cheers

viper

this is gonna be my first two wheeler so im keen to make the ight choice i cant ever ride a two wheeler so i will be a laugh.. so hence dnt wanna make to much of a outlay.. if i cant get the handle of it..

Have a look on the DHZ site then if there is anything that interests you, contact them. Make sure you tell them your a member here and not to forget to ask about postage.

Heres a good buy atm. Plus free shipping

DHZ DPRO 160, Updated model, 6 Plate z160HO engine, GPX Rebound Shock, Big Bore Exhaust | Mini Bikes | Pitbikes | Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories | DHZ Mini Moto

Up to 140kgs in stock form.

thanks Minifighter thats the dhz bike i have my eye on as well as the Atomic Nitrous 160 a simple spring upgrade might see me fit on the nitrous..

i might have to toss a coin..

Latest posts

Back