• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pitbike parts dhz, motovert and frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honda_Rider380

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:
1: 2007 dhz 140cc (new engine, pro taper, motard wheels and dirt)
2: 2004 motovert 110 ( running but smokey needs new rims and plastics)
3: 2004 pitboss frame ( been welded and braced super strong been sandblasted and painted white)
4: fast ace shock (a style swinger)
5: Mso a style swinger ( strong swingarm) sold
6: 2004 motovert forks ( conventional forks)
7: assorted frames and parts crf50 style and dhz frame and swingers( pics on page 3)
8: brand new red plastics with brand new sobe sticker kit
9: brand new copy honda crf50 seat

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
1: $400
2: $175
3: 100
4: $40
5: $50
6: $60
7: 100
8: 80
9:30

REASON FOR SELLING:
Lost interest

EXTRA INFO:

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Brisbane south side
Text me for pictures on 0424 194 348

PICTURES:

Last edited:
Dibs on the shock. Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Is the swinga for a disc brake rear end or does it have the post on the inside for a drum brake?

just trying to get rid of some rc stuff, and still deciding if to build one or buy one done.... if i buy the frame then im commited to spending lots more... other hand save abit more and by one complete, strip it and rebuild it....ill get back to you soon

About 45mins to north gate for me. The frame is a good frame I had it braced.

Not keen on splitting the 140 sorry bud it's a brand new engine practically it's done one practice day

ill let u know in the next couple days might get a mate to pick it up for me whats the lowest u would take for cash mate?

Honestly 100 is what I'll take I paid that for it awhile back and ive had it welded and sand blasted

Turns out the motovert is a 125 btwimage.jpg

Fair nuff bud, just sold my quad but can't get bike stuff just yet need to sort some stuff out first guess I'll c if you still have it when I can just sick of missing out on good deals :)

Latest posts

Back