Pitbike supermoto

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by the way, all the hose clips arround the main part of the exhaust are just to help me as I was wrapping it, I had to do it by myself... and that was not easy! They will come off once the wrap is nice and secure

Nothin wrong brother nice pics, nice bike, keep it up and Happy New year

Wow mate that's one of the best mini motards iiv seen . Looks sweet just 1 question y do you use big bike bars instead of the normal xr/crf bars , comfort or looks ????

sweet ride!
ive tryed lookin for the exhaust on ebay but with on such luck any idea on the sellers details?
or what to type in?
Thanks in advance!

no joy, they are for uk postage only thanks for trying!

Just ordered the steel braided hoses and finishers for the oil cooler and breathers so there should be some progress/finished pictures this weekend if the sun comes out

And I think shes done apart from a number board bracket everything is sorted, I will get some better photos when the rain goes and we have some sun light

All this came today so I got it all fitted

DSC_0138.jpg

Heres the only pictures in the 'sun' (or no sun) I have, these are without the oil lines, its been raining all day so no chance for nice pics with them..

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

And with the hoses fitted:

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

I will get some decent photos once it stops raining and If I get a chance but what do you think?

And I think shes done apart from a number board bracket everything is sorted, I will get some better photos when the rain goes and we have some sun light

All this came today so I got it all fitted

DSC_0138.jpg

Heres the only pictures in the 'sun' (or no sun) I have, these are without the oil lines, its been raining all day so no chance for nice pics with them..

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

And with the hoses fitted:

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

I will get some decent photos once it stops raining and If I get a chance but what do you think?

James i dont think you run the fiberglass that far down the header pipe close to the head. i did it on my bike and found that these bikes use air cooling to cool that part of the bike. my bike ran to hot with it that close to the head.

Latest posts

Back