Quantcast

pitbike thumpstar turbo kit???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

drouinracing48

Reaction score
does someone knows where i can find a turbo kit for a thumpstar or pitsterpro with a 140cc bigbore kit??
how much is it?? thanks

Mack

Reaction score
That is a path of many headaches my friend. Where and cost is up to you. I doubt anyone on here will be able to help you sorry. Unless your talking about one of those electric devices that do zip.

Stunt101

Reaction score
it is possiable but you need full workshop facilaties & knowledge of turbos, all the intakes & exhust manifoild will have to be custom made hench the workshop needed

Mack

Reaction score
I still havn't seen a full working setup yet. Very hard with the exhaust pulse of a single cylinder which is not like the extractive flow of a multi-cylinder.

Stunt101

Reaction score
i know i guy in sydney that used a small car turbo, but could never tune out the flat spot, but it went and he sold it to someone so there is one in syndey somewhere............

EASY954

Reaction score
I'd say he's talkin' bout one of those cheap ass electric things...Don't bother dude not worth wasting ya money on there's plenty of other things you could do instead.:)

NinetySix

Reaction score
if there even is a turbo thats small enough to spool up by the midrange on a 140cc motor, its not gonna be cheap.

S

Stretchymagoo

For all you fellas looking to turbo your thumpster

Latest posts