Pitboss re-build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah make sure you get a felt wheel, it made the dull shade of metal into the mirror finish which is always entertaining to stare. Hehe :)

ok ayyyyyyyyyy :) bring on wed and the next few wk/months cant wait

The best is still yet to come for you. Its so good when you polish a motor. Your like mmmmms shiney. :)

Oh and get the trojan brand of felt wheel, it comes in a pack with two polishing blocks night as well chuck them out and use autosol.

Good luck

two cdis, you'll find that one is a rectifier regulator, this is from when it had the battery setup (can tell that it had a battery setup, by your stator pics and where the starter motor used to be etc). so what i would do is completey remove the rectifier and that will simplify your wire setup.

soz man my china demon has the same setup as his by the sounds pf things and if ya take out the rectifier the motor wont start lol. try not to have any uncovered wires touching to otherwise it wont start... lol im so late for this post

soz man my china demon has the same setup as his by the sounds pf things and if ya take out the rectifier the motor wont start lol. try not to have any uncovered wires touching to otherwise it wont start... lol im so late for this post

I unplugged the rectifier and its running fine.... It works without it. :)

Anyone know the length of my forks? I have sooo much slop in the travel that i dont know where there ment to be seated. :)

And if anyone knows the oil/air levels this would be heaps of help. :)

yeah we had some fun staring at shiny-ness. hahaha
good times, annd where do you think your getting the moneys for treating your rims? thought there were other things on the cards :rolleyes:

yeah we had some fun staring at shiny-ness. hahaha
good times, annd where do you think your getting the moneys for treating your rims? thought there were other things on the cards :rolleyes:

Yeah well heres a running list of what i want to do:

To buy-
From top priority
1.Fix/get forks serviced. If unfixable buy minicross black lables :)
2.ASVs see how the bank balance is looking after forks are fixed. $60
3.More green fuel tube. Only $3
4.More bolts and bits

To Do:
1. Bend back footpeg mount
2.Powder coat rims

can you write up a quick tut on how to polish your cases bro, got some autosol last night.

I unplugged the rectifier and its running fine.... It works without it. :)

thats mad lol you must be to skilled then haha, my girlfriends bikes playin up now so
im gonna get a new 125 engine and polish it up like yours it looks f-n sexy as lol

thats mad lol you must be to skilled then haha, my girlfriends bikes playin up now so
im gonna get a new 125 engine and polish it up like yours it looks f-n sexy as lol

I know i thought it wouldn't work then it fired straight up. Im making a How To: Polish and strip your engine. :)

Latest posts

Back