Pitboss re-build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradisfun

Reaction score
so i was at a mates place cleaning our bikes and we got bored so we decided to pull apart his 110 pitboss (10/10 ftw), it has showa forks(not sure if there gen-you-wine though ): ), red baron MX barrs, uni-fillter, DID chain, gold rims, death grips, red baron sticker kit (needs new plastics), after market swinga (not sure what one), and lots of un-known engin work I.E. race gear box (4,3,2,1,n), and the rest of the norm; fake mikuni carb, standard throttle; oh and it has a WR400 clutch leaver lol

so we know the we need to rebuild the forks and NEEDS a new shock and theres something wrong with the gear selection; skips gears and doesn’t shift right (need help), were going to polish the outta cases and were rebuilding the engine for fun and education :D and were rebuilding the head and replacing all the gaskets (need help finding gaskets for it), re-spray the frame and triple clamps (suggest a colour ay?), new leavers, brake pedal, if it can be afforded a master cylinder (its fair stuffed lol)

and could someone identify the engine, cheers; engine number:
152FMH
*05034487*

soo time for photos yea?
before we started
IMG_3365.jpg

engines out
IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

the engine
IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

Last edited:
continued

one case off
IMG_3859.jpg

its bad quality but just trying to show a weird sprocket:
IMG_3860.jpg

crank case off
IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

forks
IMG_3856.jpg

cheers brad n' jono will have more pics up soon :banana:

Last edited:
Looks like a 110 Lifan with 52mm bore if that helps

the weird sprocket and the whole next to the magneto, is because it would of been electric start and thats where the starter motor goes in, the chain goes over the gear behind the flywheel, the starter motor spins the gear etc..

whats your goal? i would try keep it as intact as possible, and sell it, or if your determined to put $ into it.. spend it on a new/second hand engine..

rebuild the forks, and polish the hell outs anything alloy.. thats tripples, etc.. otherwise.. leave it, ride it. motard 160 it ;)

no goal really, just to fix the thing up as before it was falling apart so get it into a working fun bike again, were gonna start polishing tomorrow so yea will post more pics tomorrow at 5ish

Old fym/vm whatever you want to call them engine , gears all down . i got one in the shed , get it going because there a awesome engine.

Looks like the electric starts has been taken off , i would plug that hole in the cases , because your dont really want crap getting in there..

Those forks........ hmmmm

Mad little bike.

yea yea ill do that hole when i get round to it...
do you reacon its worth replacing the piston rings or not bother?
and you got any idea about the gaskets?

Cheers mate

You got the same forks, rims, triples and motor as my 110 bro!

Has it got any writing on the frame where the top engine mount is? SDG or something?

Is it a genuine Pitboss? Might finally know what brand my bike is haha.. .

Anyways mate, make sure you keep us posted on what happens, looks like it will be an awesome build!

rings what not should be fine i suppose .

Crf50 52mm (88cc) topend gaskets should work fine.

Or just regular 107cc gaskets from a china shop should work .

umm what about for the cases wogtaz?
and yea we couldn't find any of the writing you were talking about BUT there WAS a complience plate, witch is now gone.... ):

UPDATE!
shiny-ness
IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_3878.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

not so shiny....
IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3883.jpg

a few covers
IMG_3872.jpg

Latest posts

Back