PitPro 110cc Engine Buggered

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyld Fisher

Reaction score
About 3 months ago, my accelerator cable snapped. So I took it off etc and it was connected to some thing on the carbie. Anyways, I took the jet needle out but I didn't know which way to put it back in. So i put it upside down and put all the stuff back together. I tryed starting the motor but wouldn't start. So I took it all off again and the jet needle wasn't there. So I thought to myself I have buggered my engine. Anyways, next time something brakes I'm going to take it apart slowly and put the parts in order the way they came out. Better stuffing up a 200 dollar engine than a 1k+ engine! I'm saving up for Lifan 125cc now as my 110cc engine is buggered.

^^ lol, is this tech as in 'Know what you are doing or you may end up in my situation?'

or is it General 'I stuffed up and need a shoulder'?

cant find a question or a tech statement, so will move it to the general mini chat. :)

He's probably better off getting the 125 because it's aircooled and he doesn't need to fabricate a mounting point for the oil cooler. Or you could make one, either way it will go hard.

yeah , it wouldnt me that hard makeing one,
i could probably do a better job than pitpro there so dodgey.

you could probably find a suitable bracket at a hardware store.

yeh I'll have a look at both engines but i'm leaning towards the 125 more as I'll sell the bike a a yr later then i'll get a decent bike.

Latest posts

Back