pitpro 110cc thinking of geting one

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik-pj

Reaction score
South Morang Pit Bike Track In The Space Ship
hey guys
i am looking for a pit bike i have been looking after looking i found this 110cc pitpro i can get one of ebay for like $610 with post. so do you guys think i should get on of these or get an atomik motox 125cc or atomik ax 125cc. i dont want to spend heaps cause i just want a play bike. thanks hope someone can help

i like the pitpros but just stay away from the ax there really shit bikes i dunno about the motox but the pitpros the best out of them i reckon

yeh i would go with the pitpro 110 i was lookin at gettin one cause there perfect for bmx jumps and are just like a kitted up crf50 ,i would get the pnik one the black and carbon fibre ones have too long and wierd shaped front fenders.its got a chromoly frame and swing arm as well which is what billetware and red barron use in some of there after market crf frames.

yeah ive got the pitpro 110 seems to be a good bike to muck around on an so far nothings gone wrong (fingers crossed) lol

is the pitpro 125 worth the extra money?

ive never ridin a atomik so dont really know but i have a 1975 XR75 an that up against my pitpro110 would be a really close match so instead of a 14tooth front sprocket i brought a 16 tooth so that should put it infront of the XR75 ill have to wait an see when it comes in the mail

sorry i cant be more helpful but i will also say this about the pitpro110 it can definatly take a beating

Sik-pj you change your mind on bikes more than you change your underwear, and why do you want to sell your AGB29 if you are just going to purchase another shit bike?

reason for that is that i am moveing house soon to a unit and i will not be rideing much thats why i sold the agb29. cause it will just sit in the shed i mabe not even buy a new bike mabe spend it on a ipod or something!!!!!!

mjc85 you seem to change your mind about bikes pretty often too... im fairly new to this forum and so far ive heard you talk about buying a mojo expert, then a mojo pro, then a mojo pro 141cc, then a mso, and now that thing you want to import.... a lot of you guys seem to spend more of your time on this forum talking shit then you actually do getting out there and riding the bike

Latest posts

Back