Pitpro 125 rr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont change the oil run the bike in on the mineral oil already in there so u get the correct wear and the valves seat properly otherwise she will be forever blowing smoke once u have put a couple of tanks through it then change out the oil. DONT FORGET TO OIL UR AIR FILTER

Fintan

pitpro questions

Hey mate, thanks for your questions. If you have any support related questions the best thing to do is e-mail directly to [email protected]. I only check the forums when I have some time on my hands, sometimes every few days and sometimes every few weeks.

Answer to your questions are in my next post.

Last edited:
pitpro questions

hey mate, glad to hear you fit the bike in your car! That was well summed up Fintan.

Main things to watch when first use is (Fintan basically said the same stuff):
1.) Oil the air filter
2.) Use lock tite on calipre bolts, sprocket bolts, foot peg bolts, ect.. Basically anything that may come loose
3.) Also check your chain adjustment, the KCM chains are reasonable however still sub-standard to compared to a DID, RK, ect...We would love to put a better chain on standard in australia, however the $20.00 can be the different between making a profit and a lose when these bikes some for such low price!
4.) Use the stock oil for your first couple of tanks, when you change the oil use a mineral based non synthetic 10W/40
5.) Register you warranty online by visiting www.pitpro.com.au and clicking on warranty. This way if you ever need bits we have all your information in our system and can send stuff out very quickly.

If you have any more questions mate, please just let me know.

I notice that Pitpro.com has come in now. As soon as people have a go at the customer service he gets all helpfull and blames Ebay????. Hey dude if you really want to help your customers you should put the correct stats and figures in your adverts.

I think he's the guy from the atcuall official website, not the eBay seller.

Unless they are the same people which I don't think they are.

PitPro support

Hey cass38a, take it easy man I am not trying to blame anyone for anything. synrgy had some questions about the bike he purchased and I am trying to help him out by answering them.

In reference to correct stats on adverts please e-mail me at [email protected] with whatever stats you think are incorrect and I will change them immediately. We just try and Interpret specifications we receive from ou rmanufacture which can be difficult at times, especially when they barely speak english.

I appreciate your feedback and hopefully I hear from you soon.

Hi Pitpro,

Here is a few to start you off.

1. The stats say your bikes are 13600mm long this is nothing to do with china this is poor proof reading. A bike 13.6 meters long WTF.
2. Stats for some bikes say they have alloy frames and then on the next line say they have cromolly frames. It can only be one or the other.
3. Rear shocks worth $600- where do you buy these from and how many have they sold?

I have no problem with Pitpro and they seem good value for money. If you look thru my posts you will find that I have recommended them to plenty of members on miniriders.

But plenty of people (many young kids) buy your bikes based on the stats they read and they should be correct so a proper comparison can be made to other bikes on the market.

Whilst you are on here how about helping Benox with his issue his pitpro only ran for 2 hours.

Last edited:
PitPro 125RR Auction

Hey cass38a, thanks for your information on the stats.

1.) I fixed up the wheel base, it was just human error in making up the auction and was defaintely not supposed to be misleading.

2.) All our bikes now have chromolly frames. It must have been a mistake in the past but is definately corrected now.

3.) In reference to the shock, it was a genuine DNM and one of the finest shocks I have felt in a mini. We purchased them direct from an importer at a really good price who had excess stock. His dealers were selling the shock for around the $500.00 mark. DNM also manufactures OEM for I-Shock in Tawain and they rebrand the shock and are sold through shops in QLD for $600.00+. Same shock, just different color.

The online selling of these bikes is still new for us (have been doing it for about 6 months) and it takes time to put warranty and support systems in place. We now have a warranty claim procedure available through our web-site (www.pitpro.com.au then click on warranty). Since using this system we have had much quicker warranty turn around times.

With regards to Benox, what happened to his bike??? Tell him to e-mail me on [email protected] or call my mobile 0402 810 900. I will try and get it sorted out for him.

We basically try and get the factory to build good quality reliable bikes and sell them online for heavily discounted prices. I think as you say they are very good value for money.

Thanks for your help, and I will try and check through specs a bit more diligently.

PitPro

Hey Matt, dissapointing you didn't like your bike. Majority of people are very happy. I guess everyone has different tastes. I personally much prefer a pitpro compared to your AGB29A, but as I said before each to there own.

If I thought Appollo (manufactures of AGB series bikes) made better bikes, I would import them rather than going to the hassle of getting the factory we use to build bikes to our specifications.

I agree with you, sometimes bikes do not come out of the crate 100%. Quality control and consistency is the biggest issue in Chinese manufacturing of motorcycles. They are still not quite there yet, but are improving everyday.

All we can do is try and resolve customers any issues that arise. That is why we carry a large range of spare parts in stock. Either way, I do appreciate your feedback.

I just bought an '07 125 RR yesterday. I haven't ridden it much as yet, but for the price, the quality seems to be excellent. I'm a bit of a fan that's for sure!

Latest posts

Back