Pitpro 125?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edzy

Reaction score
gday guys
im wondering if anyone has or knows someone who as a pitpro 125cc
if there any good wat the usd forks are like jumping
and how it performs

new bike in town

I've got like 200 of those pitserpro 125. I'd say its the best bike I've ever seen well Motovert got fansy parts and Marssochi purely decretive.:D

wonder any one of you guys got ride one yet, I would appreciate if anyone can tell me the result.

howdy

Like I said I've got more then 200 of them, and I've got at least 3 pro riders on the back on the PPro. So far bit stiff on the rear shock is the only complaint I heard

which is fully ajustable right?
if you have 200 how much do u sell em for with shipping to victoria in australia

Yea
Manufactorier,Like edzy asked , How much for PIT PRO's,and who are your rider's?........
STICK
C.F.R

which is fully ajustable right?
if you have 200 how much do u sell em for with shipping to victoria in australia

dude the forks and the shock on the pitpro are not adjustable. If they tell you they are they are full of s**t. I can't stand sellers that lie to kids to sell their bikes. Just my 2 cents.

dude they are adjustiable man, and I am not one try to sell nothing here. As you can see from the picture they've got the knobs just the FASTace ones right?

Yeah I've ridden one , like I said in another post I shot your 50 bros shots that are promoting it in the recent issue.
Yeah don't mention it

About the same price as a mojo in the ad in the recent
issue of brotherhood about 3,600 right?.
Yeah the bike goes well , nice bike if ya got the coin..

If your talking about a Pitster Pro the yeah. But not the Pitpro 125 which is the bike i think edzy is asking about. Correct me if i'm wrong?

for crying out loud man, whose trying to promote the bike here man. That is my ride and top of that who said you need to pay what 3600? thrill seeker my latest posted picture in ESD ads section.

Man it says $3,590.00 in the article in 50s brotherhood mag
so I thought that was r r p ....

you are not GT motors are you .It was their ad and it's running in this months 50brotherhood mag .

thrill seeker the rear is ajustable
i can get em for around 600

thats what dreadful is talking about for $3600 (Pitster Pro). Great bike but costs a bomb. I'm still not sure what bike manufactorier is talking about?

guys I would like to know as in what price y'all would say that motovert and Pisterpro is worth for the coin?

aren't you selling them? you said you had 200 of them. what are you selling?

Latest posts

Back