Pitpro 125?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys I would like to know as in what price y'all would say that motovert and Pisterpro is worth for the coin?

Man half of your posts don't make any sence. Get some pics of your Warehouse or something, Where are these bikes avalable and where can you buy them?

I have riden the 110, goes good. Pretty light!

na man just try to attract some eye balls since I am all new in town. But think I can ask about the price for PISTERPRO from my mate if Edzy still up to it.

mate this fourm is about pitpro not pister pro i dont have a spare 3,500 in my wallet
but i may be able to get 700 for a pitpro

Yeah Thrillseeker that's the one I rode ....from the pics he has posted they look the same but he doesn't seem to know what he has got ....maybe we should market them for him :D

I can't say i would trust someone who doesn't really know what they are selling and can't spell it either :)

Guess I made pretty bad move today in here, well last two pictures to help Madman out since his piks dont work.

And yeah the pit pro is awsome value for the 700 or so , one of my mates got one and he is happy.

Madman just point out which Thump is the one you trying to sell.
sized_Carbon_Right.jpg
[/IMG] if necessary I got more pics here to help you out (dont take no offense, just trying to help).

What the hell are you talking about. No hard feelings! :)

Latest posts

Back