Pitpro 125cc RR, are they any good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaydenJensen47

Reaction score
as the title says i'm wondering if they are an okay bike just for fun nothing to serious. As i am on a budget and just want to get back into riding, it will be on some pit bike tracks and some bush riding and nothing else,
i know they wont be amazing as there so cheap but i just wont to know if there okay? and if you have/had one it would be awesome if you could share your experience with the bike.

thanks in advance.

http://www.pitpro.com.au/pitbikes/pitpro-125cc-rr-45/

Last edited:
Hey mate,

I had a Pitpro 125rr and I loved it. Give it the usual bit of care and it will last you!!!

If you want to get back into riding cheaply my suggestion is to go for a second hand bike mate, save you some coin and leave you spare cash to upgrade/maintain.

i built one of the 150 model pitpro rr, which would be very similar/the same as the 125 just different engine. its not a bad bike. i enjoy riding it.
only real problem ive been having is the carby is pretty crap and was leaking. sorta of fixed it now so goes alright.
but its not quite standard but its pretty close. just regular maintance and it'll be a good bike for you
check sprocket bolts regularly, clean carby regularly (becareful with the o-ring around the carby) do valves every few hours of riding. check spokes every ride when its new then after awhile they'll be fine for every few rides.

Latest posts

Back