Pitpro 140 LE (take 2)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringo

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Take 2 because there is already a build of one of these bikes!!

Ok so I've bought a pitpro 140 le to build up as a spare bike and something to loan/hire to other riders to get them into the world of mini-tard over here in Perth.

Box arrived today:

140boxed.jpg

Here we go again:

140unbox.jpg

Rear wheel, still need to sort spacing, not far off though:

140rear.jpg

Front:

140front.jpg

Getting there, need rubber:

140notyres.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant mate,
Top stuff... looking forward to seeing this beast in action..

Yeah this is awesome commitment to help get others riding minis. great to see. Looks trick with the mag wheels

Pretty boring riding in your own class and I'm never gonna win anything racing the full sized supermoto's although it is very rewarding finishing midfield in 450cc class on an 85cc but I really want to get this class off the ground over here!!!

A bit more progress, I had the rear tyre fitted yesterday. Just waiting on front and rear discs and a front tyre. Hopefully it all turns up by Friday because we have a practice meeting on Sunday???

pitpro2.jpg

pitpro3.jpg

Peg sliders, thanks CQMM!!!! Awesome design!!

pitpro.jpg

i might bring my gear just in case :)

I'm still working out what to do as far as hiring the bike is concerned??

I'm thinking $50/day and $50 deposit, $50 back at the end of the day if no damage is done to the bike, sound fair??

In addition to this the club fee is $50 and an MWA day licence is $20.
To join the club $50/seniors & $30/juniors annually.

I'm also trying to get a few different sized, second hand, sets of leathers together so if you're an MX'er just bring helmet, goggles, boots and gloves.

I'm still working out what to do as far as hiring the bike is concerned??

I'm thinking $50/day and $50 deposit, $50 back at the end of the day if no damage is done to the bike, sound fair??

In addition to this the club fee is $50 and an MWA day licence is $20.
To join the club $50/seniors & $30/juniors annually.

I'm also trying to get a few different sized, second hand, sets of leathers together so if you're an MX'er just bring helmet, goggles, boots and gloves.

Bobo... I think you are doing a brilliant job, getting this motard built in the interest of
getting people in the club and on a bike..
My thoughts are you pricing is a little low on the daily hire and deposit.. my 2c..
On the subject of you getting leathers of different sizes, I am more than happy to give you
my 2 peice leather suit I was been using before i upgraded to a full leather suit, I can even
spare a pair of golves.

Thread needs more pics:

sidenc.jpg

Had an awesome day out yesterday running it in!!

Man it handles, I need to do some serious work to my KTM to get it anywhere near the way this thing corners!! Maybe I should just drop the ktm engine in this frame, LOL.

Brilliant bike.. I had the pleasure of taking it out for a session..
Handles great, power is great too, those Dunlop tyres are fantastic..
Ringo rides this thing like a beast.

I found some low rise bars that came with my KTM, I'm going to cut down the standard risers and fit the lower bars for next time out. It should drop the bar height by about 4-5" and get more weight over the front end!!

Fitted up the low rise bars last night.

Hit the old grey bars with primer:

greybar.jpg

Then the satin black:

blacksmall.jpg

Cut 30mm off the standard risers, good old hack saw and a file:

riser.jpg

Mounted the new bars and lower risers:

mounted.jpg

Went from this:

hibar.jpg

To this:

finishedsmall.jpg

hey grnman hows your 85 going have you rid it yet? i havnt been to dandy since last year i reackon

Latest posts

Back