Pitpro 150 cc or DHZ Outlaw 160cc??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desus69

Reaction score
Im am currently looking at buying a pitbike for general cruissing around and a little bit of thrashing with some mates. any one with experience with either of these bikes? Feedback will be appreciated. Just want something that is reliable and goes hard enough. Also cant figure out whether Lifan or ZongShen is the better engine manufacturer. Cheers.

The outlaw with the 160 zongshen in my opinion is the best bike you can buy for the money.
The list of parts available for the zongshen is endless.
The 125 lifan is a very tough little engine just lacks allot of power compared to the 160 naturally.

im all for a lifan 150cc... gets my vote but i never hear good things about zoshigen and whenever i get my hands on them they are unrepairable..

the zonger just needs better valve springs thats all people tent to over rev them with the standard soft valve springs

although the lifan is a great engine its what i use and its been very good to me...

I'm guessing there wouldn't be much difference power and speed wise between the two then? I was leaning towards the outlaw mainly due to the other parts like shocks etc appearing to be a bit better quality wise. Was just wondering about reliability do that answers that question. Cheers.

Ive run a zonger 160 and a lifan 150 and there is a big noticeable difference. The zonger has meaty power and the list of available mods is huge. The outlaw as a whole is definitely the bike I'd be getting man!

Latest posts

Back