PitPro 150 or 150XR??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMadness

Reaction score
Hey, I have seen both the PitPro 150's and 150XR's on eBay and there is about a 300 dollar price difference and I was wanting to know which one is better value/quality and what the difference(s) is/are between the two bikes. (The engine appears to be identical.)

Please a bit of help guys, coz I want to get a bike ASAP.

150XR

The 150 is good!! I have one and a 2nd in the mail now, very bloody fast, i found it more ballsy than a Xmoto with a 150 YX motor. The Lifan actually is harder to kick start and seems to have more compression.. The XR is abit better, bit dearer too, the difference is obviously the plastics, the fastace rear!, front forks are longer and it sits abit higher, probably better set up for jumping!! worth the extra 300?? just buy the cheaper one and went parts flog out just change them.

I gotta admit I like the look of the XR better ... Pit Pro have most certainly come a long way with their bikes ... Can't knock the Lifan 150's ... YX , When you can LF ? ... :p

My brother and his mate just picked up 150xrs for around the 900 mark which isnt too bad and they go like stink :)

pitpro have taken them off auction coz of the dolla, to buy a crf its 1400 delivered and the XR 300 i think more.. One thing better about the crf is that the blue alloy rims look hot!!!!

Latest posts

Back