PitPro 160 SE 17-14 vs DHZ 160 OutLaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dhz all the way mate.

The PitPro actually seems very nice! Twin mufflers, folding levers, etc.

But the DHZ has a better shock and adjustable forks. Kenda tyres, bigger plastics which look better.

Such a hard decision!!!

DHZ outlaw is a full race bike, comeing stock with gpx blacklabel forks, and a dnm rear shock. plus i would rate DHZ higher than pitpro, anyday! plus DHZ are a site sponsor, so by buying one of thier bikes, you'll be supporting this site in the process!

Just noticed a huge plus with the PitPro, it has the air filter under the seat where it should be unlike the DHZ's where mine used to get drowned when I rode in the wet.

Is there enough room to get a UniFilter under the seat on the OutLaw, I know there wasn't ont he CRF50 style Dpro?

well, the outlaw is a crf70 styled bike, so it is a little larger in overall size, so perhaps?

Turns out it was just scammers, three of the ****ers!

What is really *RACE* spec about the OutLaw though? Just the suspension isn't it? And what's a better carb, mikuni or molkt?

That covered air filter could win me over you know..

Turns out it was just scammers, three of the ****ers!

What is really *RACE* spec about the OutLaw though? Just the suspension isn't it? And what's a better carb, mikuni or molkt?

That covered air filter could win me over you know..
Ridden pitpro se better for the bigger blokes..
mine was a nightmare but and no replacement rear shock now means its sitting in parts in my shed..
lxrs almost there but :p
moklt = crap
mikuni =crap other than vm 26 is usually a copy
oko = good snappy power
keihn = good all round i belive

The DHZ would be awesome if it has the 17" front and 14" rear. Is there anyway to get a 14" on the rear, always wanted one on my Dpro 160!

You'll have much more fun on the little wheels mate. So much more torque and jumping is a lot easier. Also a lot more nimble

I just feel like my mates with Jap bikes can get over obstacles with their bike wheels so much easier...

Might have a look at the Reign...

Latest posts

Back