PITPRO 160cc BIGFOOT

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRFHughes

Reaction score
im thinking of buying this bike as i only have a limited price range to about 2K including postage to TAS.

im only 16y/o and have been riding a bit but this is MY first bike, im friggin chiiper about it too, can anyone suggest a better bike for this price range for me?

cheers guys.

Conor.

DHZ kills the ****pro!!

another thing to think about is the pitpro bigfoot is almost identical to the atomik reign, just the reign only has a 1fiddy, no biggie really at half the price!!

but yea if you want a china bike to it properly, get a mini/midsize... bigfoots are gay

atomik nitrous is also not too bad for the $$, $650 gets you a 160cc weapon, and it better quality than a pitpro at the same time!! spend the left over $ on upgrades and you'll have an awsome little pitbike... I wouldn't bother with the stock setup....

I know you said you only have $2k max to spend but it really is well worth it to wait a bit longer and get an x4r for $2500.... even If you went and spent $1500 upgrading a DHZ or nitrous it still won't be as good as an x4r

cheers for the info mate :) i think im going to go with a DHZ 160 dpro though, i'll mod it up, should go like an animal.

mate i think you'll find if it's your first bike, and you havent ridden much, a 160-powered DHZ midsize will be more than fast enough for you... be smart and mod the suspension first...

on the DHZ go a set of GPX forks at the least..... I don't know how good the stock shock is but a dnm or fastace shock is good.

yep, a set of GPX "Black" forks at 735mm in length, and a FastAce BS66RC at 280mm long would be a perfect way to upgrade to fully adjustable suspension that will handle well.

If you speak to Ken from DHZ, he may be able to do a combined sale or similar with a DHZ Pro160 and suspension upgrade..

Latest posts

Back