pitpro of the month???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitkrew-rider

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if a mod or some one could make a thingy for pitrpo of the month for january alot of people are getting them now on this site and i would like to enter. i suck at making forums and stuff.:D thanks anyways

Ahahah, that would be so boring and me and divy would win because we were stupid enough to put money into a shitpro and not just turn it over and burn it when it breaks instead.

thats a good idea,seeing as there are alot of people on here askib out them and alot of people that own them,see what they can be made to look like

i think it would be a bit pointless as all chinese bikes are based off another. there is no need. just enter your bikes in the REAL FOTM

Having said all that though,maybe it's time that FOTM was changed to MINI OTM or PITTY OTM seeing as probably less than 20% of the bikes on here are actually 50's with majority being 125 or 140cc's.anyone else in agreeance here?

CRF50 of the month

Isn't that basically FOTM??
Well, usually when a decent crf50 is in the fotm such as the one hillz owns, he will win it.
lol, ebay bike of the month goes to the new and improved foxico.

Having said all that though,maybe it's time that FOTM was changed to MINI OTM or PITTY OTM seeing as probably less than 20% of the bikes on here are actually 50's with majority being 125 or 140cc's.anyone else in agreeance here?

No, 50 still means all those things, and 50 of the month is the original name like they have on planet mini's aswell.

china of the month and jap of the month. hahaha there probably isnt 10 japs on here

yeah but then we would have to have an orion thing, foxico ect. but that would be pointless cause they r all the same

DONT BE A BIKE RACIST, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT SORT, COLOUR OR PERFORMANCE ITS ABOUT.... (i forget) LOL!!!!!

"Best stock Pitpro XR140,"

Isn't that an oxymoron because stock implies they're all the same....

im not sure what oxymoron means (lol) but i was being sarcastic! every1 might be buying pitpros but i dout any1 has modded them, there for every1 would enter their stock xr and it would come down to who has the best oil or something stupid like that!

Least damage perhaps :)

Is my old Pitpro 140 2006 model eligible? :p

Latest posts

Back