pitpro of the month???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are modded 140XR's out there but most people won't go overboard and do anything crazy because they are a good platform to begin.
Mine for example has
Pro Taper Bars
Oversized radiator style oil cooler
billet rear brake lever
UFO fuel cap
Genuine Unifilter
Motard wheelset

I also have a 4piston front calipier and 220mm disk waiting to be fitted to the front and a 2 piston rear with a 190mm rotor waiting to be fitted to the back.

Will also have stuff like Pro Taper Synergy grips and genuine RK chain going on it soon and hopefully a OKO 26mm.

So like I said they are being modded but nothing crazy because they seem to be such a good platform from the start that only some smaller things need to be changed for reliability.

china of the month and jap of the month. hahaha there probably isnt 10 japs on here

Dude, You are a absolute gay cunt, you have a CRF50, do you want a medal? Stop talking like your huge, Fag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney
china of the month and jap of the month. hahaha there probably isnt 10 japs on here

LOL wat would i be classed as? mi bike china/jap/canada/italy nd fck no wat easl lol

Ahahah, that would be so boring and me and divy would win because we were stupid enough to put money into a shitpro and not just turn it over and burn it when it breaks instead.

LMAO flarry!!

and another LMAO goes to franky, sidney your the only person i know that upgrades from a 250cc to a 50cc :S

i reckon my pitpro is advanced heaps guys got no pics right now but i brought a 125cc pitsh*t and everything broke cause mine was a dud but is back to life noe hears my list
protaper bars
tag grips
millville front and a carlsbad rear
hydrolic clutch
new brakes
new chain
biggest of all a brand new 140cc oil coolled lifan and i put it into my 125 frame
umm
soon to come this week is a famous stars and straps sticker kit on black plastics then a t4 replica pro circuit pipe when i get my sticker kit ill clean my whole bike and shall take photos <br>
<br>
btw my old account is pitkrew-rider had to make a new one because pitkrew-rider is not working for some strange reason could some mod delete it some how so i dont have to worry about it thanks

Dude, You are a absolute gay cunt, you have a CRF50, do you want a medal? Stop talking like your huge, Fag.

Im pretty sure your the only fag here. Whats your problem anyway huh?
His just trying to have some fun :eek: 'fagget'.:eek:

- Cheers, Nadr

Im pretty sure your the only fag here. Whats your problem anyway huh?
His just trying to have some fun :eek: 'fagget'.:eek:

- Cheers, Nadr

Nah mate, two including you,

How about busted bike of the month or non runner of the month so all the members whose bikes a gathering dust can enter them and at least get some value out of them.

Project of the month?

dude i would have said crf of the month even if I rode a china so whats the problem?

Latest posts

Back