PitPro or DHZ

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there both shit if you asked me!... that goes for every otha china bike on ebay (besides the one or two thump*)

thanks for the comment crazzy 1, i didnt ask if chinese bikes are shit or not.

also just wondering if these bikes can handle doing small jumps??

Motor is awsome with 25ml carb instead of 30ml

G'day man. I own a dhz 138 alloy motor. Took me five weeks toget it reving hard and fast. Turns out the 30ml carbie was shit house. 25ml japan mikuni has made it rev alot faster and with no stuttering. It's heaps faster than my 125 alloy engine. Valve claerences needed adjusting also. Suspension was shit, to soft so I have upgraded to fast ace forks and rear shock. I used to race modified XR 80's 20 years ago. We used to having all sorts of drama's from the motor getting to hot. I am amazed how much punishment these lifan motors will take once there are tuned right. I spent about $1500 on my mini with susupension mods and it is one of the most fun bikes I have ever owned. For under a $1000 it really does not matter which one you buy, you can always trick it up later.
Peace man.

thanks heaps for the info epod

do u reckon if i get the DHZ 140cc there is a chance the carby could b dodgy like yours??

hey man buy my bike, race proven, tough an fast. it`ll smoke any ebay bike and outlast. 05 thumpstar heaps of mods $1800

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 11
ive heard nothing but good things about the pitpro but i have a dhz and the only down side to it is the forks are a bit dodgy but other than that ive had no problems but id say go with the pitpro

sorry 24seven, i onli got a budget of bout $900

yeh binky i agree, ive only heard good things about the pitpro, but i am leaning towards the DHZ because its cheaper and got a more powerful engine

go a mso i got one and i will never look back ,the craftsman ship on the thing will blow ya away like all the welding on it and the components plus there supporting this site ,they also have the best customer service ive ever experienced unlike say dhz ,the x6r model (same 1 as mine) is only $895 which is a real cheap for the quality and i reckon mso are gonna make it big time as there got some solid riders and are possibly becoming involved in the fast50 racing side of things.Dhz are pieces of shit look at the thing and it looks so cheap ,too much rake on the front forks and the customer service is non existent

the day that i buy a bike that does not fall apart within a month is the bike i will be most happiest about! lol

dhz are good all these wankers that say there shit dont look after theres ,yeh the suspensions shit but upgrade and you have a good bike me and two of my mates have them we maintain them and they keep going
ps:crazy one minute you love dhz next minute not ?wanker

ok, im now deciding between a DHZ 140cc and MSO X6R,

The MSO sounds like a good bike from what people have said, is there any way of getting it cheaper than $895, because i would have to pay an additional $150 shipping to get the thing ova to perth.

thanks

not that i dont like it, just that the shocks have let me down, besides that its good, throttle cable and clutch cables will just haunt me for the time being

does any1 have a video that shows the MSO X6R's in action??

just wondering how they perform

thanks

on the site they have pics of the mso doing jumps and stuff if that helps.

the dhz are sik bikes for the price i was stoked for how much i got mine for off ebay. but the mso bikes are sweet to

Hi Guys, here’s a small vid of the X6R in action. It’s not the best quality as it was only taken on a camera not a video camera. We will be trying to get some more vids happening soon so everyone can see the bikes in action.

Let us know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kah_g4yZ4tA

Ride hard but safe

Ken & Linda

Good idea Guys, I also uploaded the vid to Minibikevids.com at http://www.minibikevids.com/videos/Mini_Dirt_Bikes/MSO_X6R_in_Action

Latest posts

Back