Pitpro Owners Pleeease Look Here!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll rip any challenger a new arse hole :)
and with more mods to come it can only get more lethol lol

thats bcoz its a lifan :D ( is it? )
anywayz when my motor roots its self ( which shouldnt be for afew years or so) i wanna donk something like a 160cc in it..... but ill have to order parts from america unless they have em here in a few years time :D

i thought id put my 2cents in with this subject as i have pp110cc an pp138cc
i will admit i have had some little minor problems with them but they were all easy cheap fixes plus things break on any bike high quallity built or not
i think the lifan engines are farrkin strong cause ive been rapeing the shit out of mine an there still 100% i even went for a ride a few days ago in 38 degree heat an the engine was fine
i think money well spent
an now that ive heard a irk boosts the performance quite a bit i will be putting one in soon

just got back from thrashing mine around braeside... its getting stronger every time i ride it, done about 1 full tanks worth of riding so far. does nice wheelies in first just whacking on the throttle while moving slowly, didnt do that at first. clutches up very nicely in second... my IRK is in the mail now :)

IRK = Inner Rotor Kit. It was my understanding that an IRK doesn't give more power just changes the characteristics of the engine. ie: makes it rev like a 2 stroke. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Just put a deposit down on an outlaw from citymotorbikes in ferntreegully, $850 from there but i dislike buying online so i'll pay the bit extra, plus he let me laybuy it...

I'm 85kg, anyone else around this weight have one? is the suspension too soft for our weight?

I've just bought my son a kdx50 so it'll be good to ride around with him on the pitpro, i think my 500cc husaberg might scare the shit out of him. :)

im 90kg and get by ok on my pitpro... you'll have to turn up the preload on the rear shock a bit, and it wouldnt hurt to replace the fork oil with something decent (ATF or proper fork oil is fine) around 10 to 15 weight... you can also increase preload on the forks while you have them apart, just do the nut on the damping rod all the way up then screw the fork cap on

Latest posts

Back