Pitpro picking up there game! Im talking daytona 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i think so mate they seem better than most for value for money

not bad considering they use to sell daychina ballast weights for $1500 alone now ya get a free bike aswell

yea I had a look at one of these the other day it looks like a good bike after some mods, the frame looks much stronger than any of the other pitpro's, over the top brake lever and about bloody time, rear shock looks crap but it has a lot more travel than usual, tires are rubbish, some bling bits that look good that aren't on other pitpro's

but still I wouldn't buy it, I'd rather get a 125rr for $800 and put new tires, bars/grips, shock, chain and still won't have spent $1500 leaving some $$ for engine tuning

but the 125 daytona's in the verts and the pitpro daytonas are the same, and they say these engines have it over the usual 125/140 and eve some 150 engines.

Yeah , they look to be a good bike for the price ... They've got the new design frame as well ... Just get rid of the rear shock and fit a decent one plus some good tyres and they should be OK ... I almost forgot ... also get rid of the Krack Many Cases chain and fit a DID or RK ...

The digital ignition is what'll make 'em perform well ...

yeah the bloke at west coast mini moto was tellin me that the daytonas rip over plenty of the 140 and yeah ssome 150s too so they must be ok...

im excited to see what pitpro come out with in the future. hopefully it will prompt other companies to lift their game

ya ive smashed every 140 i have lined up against in a straight line with my daytona 125 donk (every motor was just stock), never had a go with a 150 yet, the motors run great but you gotta keep the maintenance up or you run into problems real quick.

You mean they are selling a daytona 125?? ..... if so I'd say not really .... I'm guessing it's a daychina not a daytona

yeah it's a daychina

but they all are

so roost how pissed are you haveing payed 4k for the privelage of haveing a daytona engine and they got and sell a whole bike for the price of the premium you paid

hell i know i wouldn't be all that happy especially for those who went and bought these as crate motors for 2 grand

i have a feeling mojo had a whole heap of these sitting in crates and needed to get rid of them so they through em in some pitpro's dunno

yet they didn't test this bike at the shootout and i would have thought if this was to be the level of bike they would not have tested the bike they did???

by the way pitpro in europe make 10 times the bike they sell over here there's no comparison

still cant polish a turd can ya

they are a good value for money bike and with a few bits and pieces can be a good little machine! stock forks and shock are crap! triple clamps are rubbish (mine are bent aswell as my forks).

still cant polish a turd can ya

Actually the myth busters proved that you can polish a turd so anythings possible hahaha

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yiJ9fy1qSFI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yiJ9fy1qSFI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Actually the myth busters proved that you can polish a turd so anythings possible hahaha

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yiJ9fy1qSFI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yiJ9fy1qSFI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i hate you ^^^^^^

still they had to roll the shit up to polish it didn't look like turd to me

i hate you ^^^^^^

still they had to roll the shit up to polish it didn't look like turd to me

Well thats the whole point of polishing it up isnt it? So it doesnt look like a turd on the outside but in the end after closer inspection we all know its still a turd no matter how much polishing its had :p

Latest posts

Back