PitPro SE 125 Seat Framing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyFennell

Reaction score
Could someone sell/link me to a PitPro SE 125 seat frame. or even ideas on making my own up or some sort of idea to do to a new one to make it stronger they are just way to weak the woops on a track snapped mine out the frame hahaha. kinda shouldn't laugh pretty pissed off.

can you post up some pics of the damage please.

isn't the bike pretty new still ? possibly a warranty job ?
pm me where you bought it from.

the cro-mo frame should hold up well,
they are pretty much the same as a Atomik Fuse frame

can you post up some pics of the damage please.

isn't the bike pretty new still ? possibly a warranty job ?
pm me where you bought it from.

the cro-mo frame should hold up well,
they are pretty much the same as a Atomik Fuse frame

will do today and nuh no warrenty its a 2009 i think and iv got it off someone els so yeah

Looks like crap due to all time has gone to carbie clean an rebuild.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375522466587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375522466587.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 14
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375522481791.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375522481791.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375522502408.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375522502408.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 14
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375522515136.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375522515136.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375522530069.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375522530069.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 14
that must be an older pitpro, the frame is different.

to me, that damage is due to having cheap china bolts holding it together
looks like the original bolts haven't been replaced with good Unbreako Allen head bolts.
those bolts have rusted from being wet/dirty, and have ended up shearing off.

you might get away with drilling the bolts out, retapping the threads, and replacing them with some decent quality bolts

in the second pic from the left, see the bolt going through the top engine mount ?
it has a 4.6 rating on the head of it.
on cars, the front mudguard bolts usually are 8.8 rated, almost twice as strong as your top engine mount bolt.
and mudguard bolts do nothing but hold the mudguard to the car.
i think you need to clean your bike up, and replace all the bolts that are under stress.
eg fork tripple clamp bolts, footpeg bolts, engine mount bolts, rear shock bolts, rear swingarm bolts and the rear subframe bolts.

sub fram is ****ed im getting a store to make up a new subframe so the seat will sit higher too also how should i go about replacing the bolts wont that be a task trying to find all the right sizes and threds

most of the bolts you'd need to replace will be either M6 x1mm, or M8 x 1.25mm threads

then you just need to remove them one at a time, measure the length and write it down
then go to Universal Fasteners, or any Bolt supplier, even Bunning have pack of 4, 5 and 6 Socket head bolts in different lengths.
and get some new High Tensile or Socket Head bolts, some Nyloc nuts and then swap them over.

most of the bolts you'd need to replace will be either M6 x1mm, or M8 x 1.25mm threads

then you just need to remove them one at a time, measure the length and write it down
then go to Universal Fasteners, or any Bolt supplier, even Bunning have pack of 4, 5 and 6 Socket head bolts in different lengths.
and get some new High Tensile or Socket Head bolts, some Nyloc nuts and then swap them over.

Doing this tomorrow sure i never thought of this your a ledgan. it wont let me give you rep again hahaha

all good buddy,

do you have a custom fabricator down the Mount ?
i'm pretty sure the original subframe on your bike is made of Cro moly, so you'd at least want that.
your bent subframe still looks reasonable, have you thought about getting it bead blasted, or a light sandblasting
then gently bend it back to shape to fit it back to your bike.
once it fits back on and lines up with the mountings, maybe just have it braced up a bit, add a couple of bars to it.
then you can repaint it or have it powdercoated

if i was to make another subframe for you in cro-mo, it'd probably coast around $100, and i would need the bike too for a while, to trial fit and get it to work.

all good buddy,

do you have a custom fabricator down the Mount ?
i'm pretty sure the original subframe on your bike is made of Cro moly, so you'd at least want that.
your bent subframe still looks reasonable, have you thought about getting it bead blasted, or a light sandblasting
then gently bend it back to shape to fit it back to your bike.
once it fits back on and lines up with the mountings, maybe just have it braced up a bit, add a couple of bars to it.
then you can repaint it or have it powdercoated

if i was to make another subframe for you in cro-mo, it'd probably coast around $100, and i would need the bike too for a while, to trial fit and get it to work.

where abouts you live close I guess coz you know where the mount is. my dad knows a guy he works with that can do it (swear they only do stuff coz hes the boss lol) and he races sidecarts as well as a being a engineer for the local council lol so he knows how to work with metal and understands bikes at the sametime so he should be a goer I hope. im about to post up what iv done tonight and what im going/thinking of doing will be up in about 10 min

Latest posts

Back